Chapter Thirty-four

⬆ Picture of Ally's house ⬆

I drove around the fountain and stopped at the bottom of the steps. I was literally struggling to close my mouth. Omg. It's a good thing no flies are around.

"We are totally lost," malcom spoke unbelievably as ally sat up.

"Thanks," she started pulling the door to get out.

"Ally, are you sure we are at the right place?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm not drunk," she spoke and it was obvious she was half drunk cause she swang her finger around weirdly.

"I'm not gonna let you do this," i leaned over and closed the door.

"Stop brad, i know you guys think I'm drunk and don't know where i am but i know ok, i live here," she spoke seriously and i saw that she was indeed not joking. She actually lived here.

"So you're a rich kid?"malcom spoke and  i looked at the house again.

"I'm sorry i never told you guys," she apologized.

"Oh...i get it...you're mom is Thee Alain Jackson right?" Malcom asked and i was confused.

"Yes," she answered.

"I never thought of you as one of those kids," malcom spoke again.

"I know right, alot of things people don't know about me," she sighed.

"You're like the richest kid in school," malcom looked at the house again, but i just had nothing to say.

"I'm gonna head in now," she opened the door and got out and i got out as well just to walk her to the door.

We walked up to the door and she turned to look at me.

"Thanks for today, it was really fun," she spoke and i smiled.

"I'm glad you had fun with me, and thank you for coming..and staying at the party so long, and was yesterday...it's 1:36am," i looked at my phone and she raised her eyebrows.

"It's really early," she smiled.

"So, here we are," i looked at the house once again and she did too and smiled.

"Yep, now you know where i live," she spoke and i smiled with a nod.

"So, i guess is goodmorning," i spoke and she chuckled.

"Yea," she agreed.

"Ahh..I'll see you later?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

"Ok, you should go get some rest now, you look really tired," i spoke and the air around us felt awkward, because we just stood looking at each other.

"Ally would you just kiss him already so we can go," we heard malcom and she smiled and i felt a little embarrassed.

"Later," she came up to me and kissed me on the cheek then smiled and opened the door.

"Ok," i said with my hands in my pocket and she bit her lip as she made her way in then i smiled and walked back to the car.

"You did something didn't you?" Malcom asked, and i figured he as talking about the kiss.

"Kind-of," i spoke remembering the Tyreke thing.

"She's f#€king rich man," malcom looked at the house again before i drove out.

Ally's P.O.V.
Brad dropped me off at my house and i just knew they would react surprised. He along with malcom were shocked and thought i was lying.

He walked me up the steps and we stopped at the door and things got awkward. I kissed him on the cheek and entered the house but he didn't look pleased with the kind of kiss he got. What did he want me to do? Kiss him with my burf mouth? Anyhow i got in and he drove away. I guess now they know where to find me.

Inside the house was dark and looked empty. I tried to make my way up to my room carefully without hitting into anything. I finally made it.

"Where were you?" I heard then the hallway light came on and i saw maleek standing at his old bedroom door some feets way from mine but on the opposite side of the hall.

"That's not your concern," i said and moved to open my room door.

"See, that attitude, it's not gonna work with me," he took a step away from the door.

"Your problem not mine," i opened my room door and walked in then was closing the door but he stopped it.

"You're gonna learn to have manners," he spoke and i rolled my eyes and forced the door closed, right in his face.

"What did i do to deserve this family?" I asked myself as i walked to the bathroom. I was gonna just go take a bath right away.

I showered and washed my hair and got some clothes on, shorts and sphagetti strap blouse and a pink shorts. I took up my phone while i tried to dry my hair. I got a missed call from brad. I checked the time, 2:16am. I gotta get something to eat then get some sleep. I wrapped my hair, put my phone in my shorts pocket then left for the kitchen.

I turned the light on and walked over to the fridge. There was a box of pizza so i took it out and a bottle of water. I closed the fridge and placed the box and the water on the counter.

"You're gonna learn to have some manners," a hand covered my mouth and i trembled in fright.

"I told you what would happen if you disrespected my wife again," maleek spoke again," and you seem to have no f#€king respect for anyone," he spoke with alot of anger in his voice and i continued to trembled and breathing hard and fast.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson," he spoke and took his hand from my mouth to do something but i wasn't gonna let him kill me in here or beat me. I spun around hitting him hard in the stomach with my elbow.

"Bitch!" He choked out in pain and fell on his knees with his hand on his stomach and i ran off but he grabbed on to my foot and i fell flat on my belly 'huff!" hitting my elbows on the tile hard and the pain ran through my body.

"Let-go..let-go,"i struggled to get out of his hold. I started kicking my foot and it hit him in the face and chest and he let go coughing and cursing. I stumbled getting up off the ground and thought of running off to the door but a hand grabbed my neck and i stopped choking and gasping for air as he pulled me back to him and i leaned against the counter as he wiped away a drip of blood that was running from his nose.

I held on to his hand and tried to get him to let go but he started squeezing my throat.

"You kicked me in the f#€king face," he held back his head and i felt the counter behind me for anything that i could use to hit him or something, and my hand touched a handle. I didn't know what it was but i pulled it out  and swang it right around hitting maleek in the head 'Pang!' and he let go and grabbed his head in pain. When i looked it was a frying pan. Just what i needed.

"F#€k-" he came at me again.

"Uhhrrrrr!" i swang the pan again hitting him again 'Pang!' and he stepped back hitting into the counter and turning his back to me. I felt my throat as i was breathing tiredlessly.

'PANGA! PANG!' He spun around hitting the pan out of my hand and it went crashing on the tile.

Before i could look away i felt a sting across my face 'Slapp!' making me fall to the ground hard and i felt my cheek, even the wrapped on towel fell off my head and my half dried hair fell down my shoulders.

He staggered away going over to a drawer and i slowly got up, just as my eyes caught the toaster and took it up.

"Uhrrrrrr!" I screamed just as he turned around from the drawer and smashed the toaster against his head four times 'Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!' and he fell to the ground. Lights out.

I dropped it to the floor wiping my mouth and that's when i realised that my lip was burst. I looked at him and he just laid there on the floor looking lifeless. Did i kill him??