Chapter Forty-six

Ally's P.O.V.
We were all seated at the dinner table. Thats Mom, Casie and I, no Maleek and that was weird. He was here earlier but looks like he left.

"Mom, did you see Maleek today?" I asked and she looked up from her food to me.

"No, was he here?" She asked and i looked at her puzzled. If he was here and she didn't know that means he's sneaking in.

"No," i answered and casie looked at me weird then looked away.

So when i saw him in the basement earlier he had snuck in without anyone knowing just in time to stop me from taking up the cloth. He's hiding something down there. I got up immediately and the chair foot scrape the ground and i grabbed my stick.

"What is wrong with you? Can't you sit down?" Casie glared at me. Looks like the sound of the chair foot scraping knedged her teeth.

I walked away as fast as my temporary disabled body could go without even saying a word to her.

"Ally, where are you going?" Mom asked but i walked out of the kitchen and head to the basement.

I unlocked the door and entered. It was dark down there, the only light i had was the light from the passage. I took slow steps down until i reached the bottom.

'Crrrrrrrrr' i heard the door creaking and i shook in fright. I hurriedly turn on the lights before it closed.

The place lit up and i looked around. It was scary down here. A whole lot of really old stuff that tends to creep the hell out of me. I looked over where the cloth was but i didn't see it. I walked over to the area and looked, but it was gone. This can't be right, it was here. Somebody moved it and i bet it was, Maleek.

'Bam!'

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed after hearing the sound, i was just frightened, anyhow I didn't know what fell but i was afraid to turn around.

I started breathing heavily as i slowly turned just to see a black body bag? looking like it had a body in it. I walked over to it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed when i saw Ms.Martha's head with her throat slit.

"Ally!" I heard mom.

"Ally!" The door popped open and i walked my fastest to the stairs.

"What is it?" Mom ran down the stairs and came to hug me.

"Mom, there's a b-b-b-body," i spoke trembling like crazy. I was so shocked and scared. I saw a dead body.

"What?" She let go and i pointed to where the body was and she walked over to the area.

"Oh my God," her hands rose to her mouth in shock.

"What's happening?" I saw casie slowly coming down the stairs worried.

"Are you ok?" She came to hug me, who was still in complete shock that i couldn't answer.

"We have to call the police," mom walked over to us and a foul scent took over, like something was rotting. Oh yes, the dead body.

"Is that Miss. Marth-?" Casie asked looking over at the body and tears ran down my cheeks.

She's dead. She's gone, forever.
...............................................................

The police came in no time after mom called and they took out the body and it made the whole downstairs stink.

We were outside where they were asking me questions.

"When was the last time you saw Mrs. Fletcher?" The lady asked and i pulled the sleeves of the coat that i had on more over my wrist, the place was indeed chilly.