Chapter Six

I walked into the lunchroom, there were alot of people inside and they didn't seem to care about the noise they were making.

I got my lunch and began walking to the table i sat at yesterday when i spot the unknown boy looking at me. His eyes were just so adorable. I looked away and walked pass him, or so i thought.

He held on to my hand as he got up and i stopped. He was looking at me but i didn't dear look at him.

"I'm sorry about what Monica said," he spoke softly and i shook my head and looked at him.

"Don't be," i said then walked away from him.

"Man, what the hell was that?" I heard someone asked but i just continued to the table.

As i sat a tray hit the table.

"What was that?" I heard then looked up and saw Casie smiling away.

"You and the cutest boy in school just had a one on one," she sat excitedly while I started eating my cheese and lettuce sandwich.

"So," i spoke while chewing and she gasped.

"So?...you have no idea how some girls would die to be in your position do you?" She asked and i swallowed.

"Nope," i spoke then took another bite.

"You are something- wait, he's looking right at you," she slapped my hand excitedly and i looked back and saw him looking at me.

"What's the big deal?" I asked and she gasped.

"What's the big deal?" She looked at me shocked.

"Yea..why do you keep repeating what i say?" I asked and she looked at me in disbelief.

"He totally likes you," she spoke and i stopped chewing and looked back at the boy but he wasn't there.

What if she was right. He's the only boy that's ever been nice to me.

"Hey you," i heard a voice then looked and saw Monica and Sasha standing at our table.

"Her name is Ally, get that?" Casie spoke while i took a bite in my sandwich.

"Does it look like i give a shit!" Monica shouted at Casie and Casie folded her fist. I just sat there chewing.

"So, where was I? yes you, stay away from Brad, he doesn't like you, he's with Sasha," monica pointed at me and i looked away from her then took a bite of my sandwich. His name fits his face.

"Stay away from him!" She shouted and people around us started looking at us.

"Tell him to stay away from me," i looked at her and she looked at me shocked and sasha gasped.

"You just disrespected Monica Farewell?" Sasha spoke shocked.

"Uhhhrr!" Monica screamed and took up Casie's drink and threw it at me.

"Uuhhhh," i got up quickly as the cold liquid rushed from my face to my legs while the whole cafeteria burst into laughter.

"What's your problem?" Brad came out of no where and pushed Monica and she hit into sasha then the two of them fell and the students laughed more.

"Brad what the hell?" Jesse pushed Brad but brad pushed him back.

I looked over at Casie, she was shocked.

"She had no right to do that man," brad said to Jesse as he pointed at Monica who was getting up.

"What's your problem? She had every right," Jesse said and Btad looked at me.

"Omg ally," casie looked at me and i looked down at myself. I was practically soaked.

"What? Are you catching feelings now?" Jesse walked up to Brad and Brad ran his hand through his hair.

"So what, what if i am?" He answered and jesse laughed.

"For this?" Jesse pointed at me and those who had gathered laughed at me. I looked at all of them and the tears just came streaming out. I can't take it. I ran off to get out of there.

"Ally!" I heard Casie but i just continued out through the laughing crowd.

I ran straight out of the school. I came to a stop and looked around the parking lot was empty except for the vehicles that were parked.

I dropped myself to the ground and cried harder. I wish everything could just go away. I felt like i had no use living. Everyone hated me so why bother live.

I threw my head back, I gripped the hair on my head and pulled it as I screammed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I held my head down and cried softly, shaking my head as every bad memory flashed through my head.

"Ally?" I heard Casie's voice then i felt a hand move my hair from my face.

"Ohhh ally, I'm so sorry," she held me up for a hug and i hug her back as the tears still came.

"Why me?" I spoke softly as she hugged me.

"It's hard but you're gonna get through this, I promise," she rubbed my back.

"Let's just get you home," she pulled back and wiped my face.

"Use my phone to call David," i took my phone from my pocket.

"Ok," she took it from me.

"Hello Mr.David, this is Casie, Ally's friend from yesterday.... yes," she spoke and i looked at her.

"Something happened and i think you should come get her.... ok," she spoke and took the phone from her ear.

"He's on his way," she said and i sighed and looked away from her.

"Come on get up," she helped me up and we stood.

In no time David showed up and got out the car and came around to hug me.

"Again?" He asked and i nodded as he pulled away.

"Lets get you home," he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Bye," i looked over at Casie and she smiled then i moved over to hug her and she hugged back.

"Thank you for being here for me," i spoke as we hugged.

"You don't have to thank me, we're friends right?" She spoke as i pulled away.

"Yea... friends," i finally found the strength to smile.

"Friends," she smiled back at me.

"Here's my number, you can call me when you get the time, or if you want someone to talk to," she took out a pen from her pocket and took my hand and started to write some numbers on it.

"Ok," i looked at the number when she was done.

"Ok, go get some rest and take your mind off everything that happened," she touched my shoulder and i nodded then david and i left while she went back inside.