Chapter Fifty-four

I hugged on to my pillow and snuggled in but then i realized it wasn't my pillow, it was Kalissa's arm.

"Merry Christmas!" I heard a shout and jumped up to see Julie with a birthday hat on her head.

"Julie shut up," Nick spoke still half asleep. We all had fell asleep watching the movies.

"Guys it's Christmas!" She shouted and more of them started getting up.

"It's Christmas?" Chrissano asked unbelievable, "It's finally here," he smiled.

"Merry Christmas!" He shouted jumping up and lifting julie and the others laughed.

"Merry Christmas," they all started greeting and laughing, while i sat thinking about friends, spending Christmas in jail. Their family must be so sad.

"Merry Christmas Ally," kalissa hugged to me.

"Merry Christmas...brad," i spoke after she let go and moved off to hug someone else then a tear escape my eye and ran down my cheek and fell on my leg and i sat looking at it. They continued to greet me but all i could think about were my friends.

The day went by fast. Breakfast was alot of fun. We ate and did our usual family talk and it was fun. Something to clear my mind.

"Ok, so since no one got the time to prepare and get presents, we are going present hunting today," mom spoke after she had asked everyone to gather in the living room.

"I like the sound of that, po- pow," aunty Alicia made gun fingers and we laughed.

"Yea, Christmas isn't fun without the tree," micalee spoke and alexsis rolled her eyes. "We'd get to decorate it," she added.

"It's fun enough for me," alexsis then spoke and we rolled our eyes.

"We are glad it is Alex," mom spoke looking at her weirdly then she shook it off and continued.

"So, you all get the chance to go out and get your presents, choose two persons, or any amount and buy that person a present, but that person must not know what that present is," mom spoke and we agreed and i looked at alexsis. I'm gonna buy her a present alright.

"Anyone?" Nick asked and jevaun nudged him. "Yes," he spoke and nick held his side.

"Ok, you guys can get going," mom spoke and i looked at her. Wasn't she going?

"Mom, arent you going?" I asked as everyone exited excitedly.

"No, i have to stay here incase maleek comes back, we have to get justice," she turned to me and i nodded. Well I'm staying too.

"I'm staying with you," i spoke and she smiled.

"Thank God, cause i really didn't want you to go into town," she spoke then sighed and i shook my head.

"It's not like i haven't been there," i spoke and she looked at me for a moment.

"It was for police matters," she spoke and i nodded.

"That's not like going into town honey....I'm gonna have to drive you through one day," she spoke resting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not a little girl mom," i spoke and she played with my jaw and mocked me then laughed.

"You're so cute when i do that," she laughed and i smiled.

Moments later everyone was set and ready to go.

"Ally aren't you coming?" Julie asked.

"No, I'm staying with mom, to me, that seems like one of the best presents, keeping her company," i spoke and she smiled.

I Want You No Matter Whatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें