Chapter Thirty-two

We drove up to a house, bombing with very loud music and flashing party lights. The lawn was filled with people and also looked like the party was already filled with vybes. We had already parked and was now walking up the walk way.

"Hey, brad, my main man," a half drunk boy approached us and i held on closer to Brad's arm.

"Hey man," brad called back to him.

"Don't get scared now, Miss badass," brad smiled at me and i slowly loosen up as we walked through the front door and into the party.

There was hardly anywhere to walk and almost everyone in side was dancing or drinking, others were making out, gambling and trying to get hooked up.

Brad led the way through the crowd to the kitchen.

"You want a beer?" He asked speaking loud so i could hear over the music.

"Isn't it too early for that?" I heard a voice and i looked around and saw Tyreke and i jumped and hugged him. I was so happy to see him. One of my friends showed up so far, i don't see casie and the others.

"Hey," he hugged back then we pulled apart.

"I didn't know you knew about these parties," i said to him over the music and he smiled.

"Yea, Kameel's brother is the one throwing the party, so i knew about it before you," he spoke back on the same level. We had to be shouting to hear each other.

"Oooo, so you and Kameel?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Just friends," he spoke and i saw brad walked away and i sighed.

"What's his problem?" Tyreke asked and i watched brad disappeared into the crowd.

"Sorry, I'll be right back," i said and walked pass him to look for brad. I can't believe he's still jealous over Tyreke. Sigh.

I pushed through the crowd and walked through the front door. I looked around but there was no sign of him. I sighed and walked back inside. I slowly pushed my way back through the crowd while looking for brad. Soon i spot him at one side of the room talking to about four boys, and i think I've seen them before at school.

"Hey," i walked up to him and the boys looked at me and brad rolled his eyes at me and i looked at him shocked.

"Oh my God," i said unbelievably and walked away.

"Ally!" I heard him calling my name. Such a dick!

I pushed my way through the crowd unbelievably angry and walked outside. I can't believe i came here with him, i should have thought of all of this.

"What's she doing here?" I heard while two girls walked pass me and into the house, then i took out my phone, i had to call david to come get me. Twenty-three missed calls?? I checked them and they were from the house number. I rolled my eyes and was putting away the phone when i got a call.

"Hello," i answered it walking away from the house so the music wouldn't seem so loud.

"Ally where are you, we are worried sick?" I heard and i started getting worried that mom would ground me if she found out i was at a party and didn't tell her.

"Mom, i can explain," i started.

"Your mom's not here, but maleek and i are worried," i found out it was Michelle and rolled my eyes, i raged inside once she said the name, Maleek " why didn't you answer your phone?" She asked.

"That's none of your business," i said and she sighed.

"Do you not realise that, i have to be lying for you to your mom, just to let her think you're home?" She spoke.