Chapter Fifty-one

Brad's P.O.V.

'BAM!' they locked me in a cell.

"I didn't do anything!" I hit my hand against the steel angrily but the policeman just walked away.

"Oh my God brad?" I heard Casie's voice then i saw her in the cell opposite from mine leaning forward on her crotches.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"They arrested us," malcom walked out into the light.

"Mal?" I asked looking if it was really him.

"I can't believe they think we killed Ms.Martha," Casie sounded angry.

"Me either," i spoke and leaned on the wall.

"I barely even knew the woman," malcom spoke.

"If you say that what about me?" I asked. I clearly never knew her.

"I think someone set us up," casie spoke.

"Me too," malcom agreed.

"Well prepare for a cold night, they don't give blankets in here," i spoke and i heard laughs next door me.

"You're right kiddo," i heard a older voice.

"In here you're lucky enough to not freeze to death," i heard another and laughing filled the other cells so i tried to look who was talking but i couldn't see.

"Ive been here long enough to know that," the person continued to speak and malcom and casie looked over at me confused.

"Ho-how long have you been here?" Casie asked.

"Almost seven years," the person spoke and my eyes wide open.

"Why..did you, come here?" Casie asked.

"That's classified sweetheart," the person took a while to answer.

"What's your name?" Casie asked. What is she doing??

"What are you doing?" I whispered over to her and she shushed me.

"You think you know me sweetie?" The person asked.

"No," she answered and he laughed.

"William," the person spoke and casie put on a thinking expression.

"William what?" She asked.

"Jackson," the person answered and she stood queitly.

"What's the matter?" I asked worried as she hugged on to malcom.

"Will, i think she likes Michael jackson," another person spoke and they all laughed.

Casie knows something and i want to know what it is.

Casie's P.O.V.

While out gift shopping with Malcom some police officers came up and just arrested us in public. It was so embarassing. Now we were locked up in a cell, a really cold one. They didn't even show some mercy on the one legged.

I was frightened when i saw brad too. He was locked in the cell opposite from ours. I was soon caught up in a conversation with a next prisoner. And the name i heard sounded very familiar.

"You ok?" Malcom asked and i looked up at him from the bed that i was sitting on.

"Yea," i answered then looked away. I was just thinking about where i heard or saw that name. William Jackson.

I know i saw it somewhere.

~FLASHBACK~

I wandered my way down into the basement whenever i was angry with my parents. This time i wanted to go out and play with my neighbours but mom told me not to and if i sneaked out like the last time she would punish me.