Chapter Twenty-eight

Ally's P.O.V.
Kameel and i walked into school, everyone was busy admiring my look. I guess it suits me. I walked to my locker.

"I say your posts, they're really nice, you have like 21 comments," kameel was on her phone.

"I bet they have nothing good to say," i rolled my eyes.

"Ahh, actually, they are mostly boys and they have alot of good things to say," she spoke and i took the phone from her and started reading the comments.

'Cute hottie'😍😍
'Where can i find you???'
'It's an angel sent from Heaven😇'
'You have the most beautiful blue eyes😍'
'Those eyes girl😍😚'
'Omg😍'
'God damn😲😍'
'Things i would do to you😆😉'

"I don't wanna see anymore," i gave her back the phone and locked my locker.

"Why? But they're so nice," she asked.

"Just drop it," i spoke feeling like i was talking to my little sister.

"Ok," she said and i swang on my bag and checked the time. It was 8:27am and the guys haven't showed up yet.

I really should call i thought, but my phone started ringing.

"Hey," it was casie.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Malcom's car started giving problem and that's why they're gonna be late," she spoke.

"Oh, so is it being fixed?" I asked and Kameel looked at me.

"Yes, he said some guy named David is fixing it," she answered and i started wondering if it was my david.

"Ok, so you'll be late too?" I asked and she sighed.

"Sadly," she answered.

"Ok, I'll see you when you guys get here, i have to get to class," i said then i hang up.

"Car trouble?" Kameel asked.

"Yea," i answered, " lets get to class," i said then the bell rang and we headed our separate ways for class.

Casie's P.O.V.
I was there for a while after calling Ally when they showed up. First Brad's Mustang then Malcom's Lexus. I was so elated, because my feet hurt, alot.

"Hey," Brad called to me after stepping out the car.

"Hey," i called back to him.

"You look, very well dressed up and beautiful as usual," he approached me smiling and i blushed.

"Thanks," i spoke as he hugged me.

"You don't look so bad yourself," i said after he pulled away. He was in a white airforce black jeans and black Adidas hoodie.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"Hey," i heard then saw Malcom, exit his car.

"All I'm getting is hey, after waiting this long?" I asked with a smile and brad smiled.

"He's been moody since lately," brad whispered and i smiled more and watched him as he looked at the car.

"I'm sorry you had to wait so long," he finally spoke without looking at us.

"That's is baby there," brad spoke and i looked at how he was looking at his car.

"Can we go?" He asked looking around.

"Yea sure," brad walked off to his car and i walked off to Malcom's.

"So is the she ok?" I asked as i approached him.