Chapter Fourteen

We all walked out of the office with every parent talking to their child.

"Jesse what were you planning to do?" His father asked him and he couldn't answer.

"Monica you are grounded for as long as i can think of," her father didn't even look at her," and you're taking the bus home," he said and left and she cried her way out to the hallway.

"Malcom, you need to drop these companied, see how they almost got you in trouble," his mother spoke and he nodded.

"Sasha, i cannot believe such a thing, wait 'til your father hears, you are so in big trouble young miss,"her mother spoke while dialling a number then walked out, maybe to talk on the phone.

"Ryan, I'm so glad your name wasn't called up," he mother smiled at him.

"Tray, get to class, this was such a waste of time, I'm even late for work," his mother kissed his cheek then left and he left for class.

"Where's Brad?" Brad's mom asked loking around.

"See, we got justice," mom smiled at me.

"Where did you go?" I heard then saw that Brad had walked in.

"I don't know what i did to make Brenda hate me so much," mom looked at them then me and i looked away when brad looked over at me.

He must be so mad at me. And to know that he's been nothing but nice to me and i got him in all this. But it was all mom who told Principal Barrett, jesse and his friends.

"Ally?" I heard mom and i looked up at her.

"I'm sorry, i was just thinking about something," i said and she looked at me weird.

"Well, I'm gonna get going, I'm late for a meeting," she said then kissed my forehead.

"If, she had a brain," i heard then saw Brenda look away from us to her son and mom gasped a little.

"Hey, do not call my daughter stupid, stop it," mom spoke back to her.

"I did not call her stupid," brenda looked back at us.

"Yes you did, and she's right hear, she can hear you,"mom spoke back and brenda rolled her eyes.

"I did not call your daughter stupid," brenda defended herself.

"Yes you said it to her face," mom spoke.

"Ladies what's happening," i heard a voice then saw the Secretary.

"She called my daughter stupid," mom looked at the Secretary.

"I wasn't talking to Ally i was talking to brad," brenda spoke and rolled her eyes.

"She did it purposely," mom spoke and i wanted to cover my ears so badly.

"You're just a loser and a dork, you're worst than stupid, pathetic," brenda looked at me angrily and the tears just came streaming down.

"Stop it brenda, you've said enough," mom pointed at her.

"She's a freaking dork, look at her," brenda spoke again and I've had enough. I can't take this.

"Why are you so mean!" I shouted to her then i started walking briskly out as the tears flowed down like a stream. I was so sick and tired of her saying stuff, like we asked for her opinion.

"That's right, run, that's what you'll be doing your entire life-" Brenda spoke.

"Mom! That's enough!" I heard brad shouted as i push the door.

"Are you happy now brenda?" I heard mom and i leaned against the wall and slid myself to the floor and cried.

                   Brad's P.O.V
I was so angry i had to go let off some steam. When i went back everyone was out in the waiting area, well atleast some, looks like the others left.