Chapter Twenty-six

Ally's P.O.V
I drove up at my gate at 5:52pm and parked my car in the garage. I got out and locked the car. I looked back out at the gate and Maleek's car was still there.

I pulled the door with my key and entered the house i heard talking and laughing and a constant giggle from a kid. I dropped my bag in the corner and walked out in the livingroom.

I saw everybody, Mom, Michelle, my baby nephew and, Maleek. They were busy laughing and having the time of there life.

"Oh hey honey," mom turned to me and her smile fade.

"Hey," i looked at all of them and the place stayed quiet.

"Did something happen at school?" Mom asked and i shook my head.

"No," i then answered and started to the stairs.

"Well aren't you gonna say goodnight?" She said and i stopped.

"Goodnight Michelle," i said then walked off up the stairs not caring if she answered.

"Goodnight ally," i heard her as i ended the flight stairs.

"She's a bit moody," i heard mom and i rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I entered and closed the room door. I started taking off my clothes immediately. I just wanted to shower and feel fresh. It was a long and hard day and i was hot all day through.

I walked into the bathroom and rinsed my face and dried it then looked in the mirror. There was a swollen scar on my neck. Just great. Another one to add to my collections.

I took a long, slow and refreshing shower then i got in my sleeping outfit. Spaghetti straps and shorts.

I took up my phone and that's when i remembered Brad's number. I was still angry with him but i just played it out like everything was ok. I was so pissed when i saw him talking to Aliyah then he pretended like everything was ok.

I took his number from my pants pocket and i walked back to the bed and sat. I thought about calling him or not. I saved the number and sat contemplating.

"I don't know," i said to myself.

I sighed then i decided to text him.

Me- hey
Me- It's ally

I sat there biting my lip, waiting for him to reply. I sat there for about a minute until my phone rang out.

Brad♡- hey sweetface😙

I read his reply and couldn't help but smile.

Me- Whats up?

I replied couldn't stop smiling. His reply was so sweet.

"Hey, everything good here?" I heard the door open then saw mom's head pop in.

I didn't even answer, i was so upset with her. I didn't even want to see her.

"Ok," she said then left and my phone rang out.

♡Brad♡- Nothing just thinking about you
♡Brad♡- Can i video call?

My eyes widen to the thought of that. I sat up on the bed and swallowed hard. He wanted to video call and i wasn't in any bra. Shit! I started getting up quickly to go grab on a bra when my phone started ringing. Shit! I went back to the phone and took it up quick. It was him of course.

"Eehmmm," i clear my throat before answering.

"Goodnight," i spoke after answering and i heard some shuffling in the background and it was dark.