Chapter Sixteen

Casie's P.O.V
I can't believe my crush asked me out and i ruined it. I have to tell him what's really to be said.

We left the lunchroom and were now on our way back to class. We followed Ally to her class and we were now on our way to our class. All i could think about was how i made Malcom feel.

"Hey, don't worry, I'll talk to him," Brad touched my shoulder and i smiled.

"As a matter of fact, right now, hey Mal,"he spoke and i looked up the hall and saw Malcom coming our way.

"Hey," he approached us.

"Can i talk to you for a sec?" Brad asked and Malcom tried not to look at me. Behaving like i wasn't there.

"Yea," he said and Brad smiled at me then they walked to one side of the hallway and i leaned in a locker and waited.

"Look at you, being friends with Brad Collins, you're so pathetic," i heard then saw a group of girls approach me.

"Do i know you?" I asked completely not in the mood for their shit.

"No, but you will if you don't stay away from Brad, and that goes for your little muslim friend too," the one that looked like the leader spoke. She had black hair and was really slim.

"L.O.L, this should be good," i laughed and they looked at me like they were badass.

"This is not a joke," the girl spoke again and i leaned off the locker and turned to face them folding my arms and that's when i noticed them. They were second formers.

"But Ofcourse it is because you little second formers think I'm afraid of you, just because you come in a pack," i said and they looked around at each other.

"You're not suppose to be around here, this hallway is for seniors only, and i have the right to report your dumb asses, coming around here trying to look like your some badass, when you're all cowards," i said and they started looking afraid beacuse they know if i report them, they're on big big trouble.

"Pathetic," i said and rolled my eyes and leaned back on the locker.

"If you dare-" the leader began again.

"If i dare what? What are you gonna do? Call your friends to fight me? Baby girl just go to class, you've got alot to learn," i rolled my eyes and leaned back on the locker and she stomped her foot then they all ran off down the hall.

"Nice going," i heard a voice then saw that it was Malcom, who was now standing beside me.

"Ahh...thanks," i got all nervous and he smiled at me.

"So about-" he began but i couldn't let him apologize for what he didn't do.

"stop...Malcom, i have had a major crush on you since second form when you stood up to Monica for me, i don't know how i just came to have such a huge crush on you...and what i said back there wasn't my answer...my answer is a yes," i spoke and he looked surprised about the crush part.

"So you'll go out with me?" he asked and i nodded.

"Yes Malcom, i'll definately go out with you," i smiled and he almost did a victory dance.

"ok, so there's this game friday night at the stadium and the guys and i are going...so i was wondering if you would-" he spoke again and i answered before he could finish,"yes"

"ok, so it's a date then?" he asked and i nodded.

"yep," smiled and he smiled and held on to my hands and came closer to me.

"we should get to class before some one sees us," i backed away from the kiss he was coming in with and he slowly moved back and i looked away from him. Can't believe i did that.