Chapter Fifty

"I can't believe you knew about it the whole time," brad walked around in his room, pacing back and forth.

"I only found out some time today before we left the house, I'm sorry," i spoke looking at him pacing back and forth.

"I cant believe mom hid this from me," he spoke.

"I think she was only looking out for you," i said and he gave me a weird stare.

"So you're siding with her?" He asked.

"No, no, I'm not siding with her..plus, the only person i would side with is you," i walked up to him and held on to his hand and he stopped in his tracks.

"I still can't believe my dad thought of me as a mistake," he spoke softly and his eyes got watery.

"Hey hey, look at me, you were not a mistake, ok, you were born for a purpose," i spoke pulling him closer to me with my one arm.

"I only remember seeing him twice," he spoke as tears left his eyes. I hated to see him cry, but it was just the first.

"Brad, baby it's gonna be fine ok, stop crying, you were not a mistake,' i hugged him as he cried.

"He just wanted you to feel hurt but you can't let that get you down babe, you know what you want in life so fight for it, you were not a mistake, look at me," i spoke as i held up his head and pecked him on the lips

"You're not a mistake," i spoke again then i gave him a short kiss and wiped his face.

"I don't know what I'd do without you," he spoke as i wiped his face.

"I don't know either," i spoke then he smiled.
.............................................................

We went back downstairs to the kitchen where we saw his cousins. Some of them were pretty young.

"Hey, brad, i didn't know you were back," a boy who looked old enough to be our age turned and saw us as we entered.

"Hey, mike," brad called to him and everybody stop what they were doing to call to him and greet him.

I stood there just waiting to be acknowledged when i saw mike smirk at me then winked and i gave him a weird glance and looked away.

"Guys, this Ally Jacks-" brad began.

"Thee Ally Jackson?" A girl asked curiously.

"I guess if you wanna call her that, daughter of Alain Jackson," he spoke and they gasped.

"Are you for real?" Another girl asked. They looked like fourteen or fifteen year olds. How the hell do they know me?

"Ya," brad gave them weird looks.

"Omg, I've been wanting to meet your mom so much," the first girl spoke again and brad gave me a weird glance, i guess he didn't know how popular my mom was.

"She has some amazing clothes, I'm wearing one right now," she second girl spoke and showed us her blouse. I do recognise it.

"Hey, brad where'd you get those clothes, they are FOREVER25 brands," the second girl gasped and everybody looked at brad.

"Ally's mom," he spoke looking down at his clothes then me like he was asking what was wrong with his clothes and i shrugged.

"Omg, you know Alain Jackson?" They both curious and Mike rolled his eyes.

"Yea," brad answered sounding confused.

"My mom owns FOREVER25," i whispered to him and he almost gasped.