Chapter Eight

Ally's P.O.V.
After getting showered I fell asleep relaxing in my room but woke up when i heard my mom's voice. Its like she was on the phone and she sounded angry.

I got up rubbing my eyes and looked on my phone. It was 6:56pm, I can't believe i slept so long, i was tired anyway.

I walked out of my room and closed the door and head to where the talking was coming from, the livingroom downstairs. I walked down the stairs and saw mom on the phone. She was still in her work suit and she looked angry. I stood at the last step and watched her moving around angrily.

"It's obvious you don't know what's taking place in your school," she spoke angrily. I think she's talking with my principal.

"What? Calm down? Don't tell me to calm down," she spoke again and i leaned against the stairs railing.

"Simple matter? This is not a simple matter Mr. Barrett, how would you feel if a young man threatens your daughter? How would you feel if someone threw juices in your face? Think about that," mom said and Monica's face flashed through my mind, the way how she looked when she threw the juice in my face.

"Ok, so don't tell me to calm down," mom spoke and hang up the phone and threw it down then she carried back her hair with her two hands and sighed. She then turned but stopped when she saw me and i looked away from her.

"I thought you were asleep," She said and i looked all around then at her.

"Yes, until someone woke me with their loud talking,"i stepped off the step and my tummy growled.

"I had to get this sorted out because what they did is completely out of respect and very rude," she spoke in a angry tone.

"Mom, I told you it was nothing," i said and walked away from her to the kitchen.

"Nothing?" She followed me.

"Yes., now you just made everything worst," i entered the kitchen.

"I'm trying to make this better for you ok," she spoke and i turned to her suddenly.

"Well, stop trying mom, you've done enough, and you're only making this worst for me," i spoke and she gasped.

"I can't believe this," she looked at me unbelievably.

"After everything that you've been through, i wasn't there, and now that i feel i can finally prove myself as a mom to you, you turn me down, you tell me to stop trying to be the mom that wasn't there for you when you were five and went through so much," she spoke with tears in her eyes and mine slowly fill.

"I knew you were hurt and broken and i wasnt there," she spoke an a tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek.

"From the moment you were twelve and we found out about it, that was eight years of being sexually abused, by your own father ally, and i wasn't there for you," she started crying and tears slowly left my eyes.

"But from that moment i knew i had to give you more attention and to be a better mom, the one who can be there for her child whenever you need me because i know you have been through alot," she cried and i looked away from her as my past flashed through my mind and tears slowly continued to make their way down my cheeks.

"But you don't appreciate my effort," she said then slowly turned and walked away and i stood there crying as my whole past replayed around me.

Brad's P.O.V.
It was the end of school and i just went to my locker and was on my way out to go home. I walked down the steps ignoring everybody around as they conversed with each other happily. I walked into the parking lot and was now approaching my black Mustang," Brad!" I heard a voice and i stopped and looked around, it was Jesse.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hey man... wait up," i heard him as i came to a stop at my car.

"Later boys," he bumped fist with the other guys then started over to me.

"Hey, what's up with you man?" He asked as he approached me and i folded my arms and looked at him like 'seriously'.

"What?" He asked and rolled my eyes and took out my keys

"Hold up man, are you gonna be my bestfriend that i know you are and tell me what's going on?" He asked as i opened the car door and put my bag in then slammed the door shut and leaned on the car and looked at him.

"Come on man, you've ignored me long enough and i don't know what i did," he spoke and i looked away from him and shook my head. He was so full of himself.

"You know, i always thought you were full of yourself but i never knew you were soo full of shit," i looked at him and he looked at me weird.

"What's that suppose to mean," he asked.

"You knew monica had no right to do what she did and you completely took her side for the wrong she did then you say I'm catching feelings?" I unfolded my arms and he smiled and looked away from me.

"So this is the reason your being a little girl?" He asked and i stepped back surprised.

"You have no idea how it feels to be hurt right?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, and i never will ok," he spoke all full of himself then i smiled and nodded.

"Yea, you never will," i said and opened the door then got in.

"Brad come on, she's not worth our friendship," he spoke and i rolled my eyes then drove away. Maybe she is.