Chapter Thirty

The end of school came in no time and i was so happy, i was gonna spend the rest of the evening with Brad. I walked out of my class and was now walking to my locker.

"Him? Seriously?" I heard a voice and at the exact time i know who it was, Tyreke.

"Why does it matter to you?" I asked knowing that he was talking about brad.

"Because you deserve better," he spoke and i didn't look at him, i just tried not to bump anyone.

"And what's better?" I asked.

"Look, I've heard the roamers and gossiping, and it's partially anything good about you and him," he spoke and i rolled my eyes.

"I don't care what people want to say," i spoke and he smiled and shook his head.

"Well, you should reconsider things, because people are determined to see you suffer, and i don't want to see you get hurt," he spoke as we stopped amd i faced him them he smiled, patted my shoulder and walked away. I stood there replaying what he said 'determined to see you suffer'.

"Hey," a hand touched me and i shook in fright, but it was just Casie.

"Are you ok?" She asked as i turned to face her.

"Yea, yea, lets just go," i said and started off.

"Are you sure?" She asked following behind.

"Yea," i answered.

We walked to our lockers and locked away our stuffs.

"Ok, what's wrong?" I heard casie before i locked my locker door.

"Nothing," i answered and she sighed.

"You're not telling me something," she looked at me concerned.

"Casie," i looked her in the eye," I'm ok," i said and she sighed.

"Ok," she said and i locked the locker door.

"Lets go," i said and took het hand and we started out the door.

We were now walking into the parking lot when some girls approached us.

"I thought we warned you," they looked angry and i was confused.

"Do you know them?" I asked casie and she looked at me and shook her head.

"We warned you to stay away from Brad," one of the girls spoke and casie and i started laughing.

"What's funny?" She asked as we laughed and people around us started looking.

"You're the joke stupid," casie laughed.

"Oh, we'll show you what's funny," she spoke then attacked casie and i pushed her off.

"Back up bitch, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked and she came all up on my face with her friends backing her.

"It's a fight!!" Someone shouted and people from everywhere started crowding around and she came up closer to my face again.

"Somebody take this bitch out of my face before she gets smacked," i said and rolled my eyes at her.

"So you're a badass now?" The girl spoke and i eased her off me and she stepped back a little.

"Did that bitch just attack me?" I heard casie speaking unbelievably.

"Why don't you try and find out?" i asked and she smiled.

"Lisa, beat her ass!" I heard shouts.

"This is gonna be epic!" Shouts kept erupting.

"The jackson girl is gonna beat her ass," i heard and i smiled at the girl who i now found out was Lisa.