Chapter Twenty-four

The day went by so fast, and i couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. It felt so much to me, knowing that my first kiss was from my brother. I was now staring in the mirror in my locker as school as now ended.

"Hey," i heard and saw casie.

"Hey," i called back to her with a smile.

"Ok?...so You're not mad?" She asked.

"Mad for what?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I heard that you got detention," she said and it clicked in my head and i sighed.

"I totally forgot," i said and almost hit the locker.

"Yea and you must be there before three and now it's two fifty-eight, almost three," she spoke and i checked the time as well. Shit!

I locked the locker took up my bag from the ground," ok, gotta run, see you tomorrow," i faked kiss her cheek, smiled and ran off.

"You should be grateful for me!" I heard her and i looked back and smiled.

Casie's P.O.V.
Brad showed up to class late and i was starting to wonder. We left him and ally both in the hallway, and he seemed happy like something happened. I wonder what?

Anyway i watched him the whole time in class and he just kept smiling and talking with his friends. Something was up.

"Hey, what's up with you?" I heard as i left out of class, it was Malcom.

"Nothing," i smiled and he looked at me weird.

"Are you sure, because you've been staring at Brad the whole time in class," he spoke again and i sighed. I didn't want him to think i liked brad.

"It's just, something is up with him, it's unusual of him to just keep smiling like that," i spoke and he just listened.

"What are you saying?" He asked.

"You remember how we left him and ally in the hallway?" I asked.

"Yea," he answered.

"Well, i think something happened between them," i spoke and he smiled.

"You are thinking too far babe," he smiled and i kept serious," they're just friends" he added.

"No am not, I'm just curious to find out what happened," i said and he put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"Yes you are ok, and you should be more focused on us than them," he said then kissed my forehead and i tried to smiled still thinking about them.

"Ok, you're right," i smiled and tried to stop thinking about them.

"Oh there she is, I'll meet you outside ok," ally caught my attention and malcom shook his head and continued on his way out.

I sighed and went over to ally.

Malcom's P.O.V.
Casie is being so ridiculous. She's more focused on Brad and Ally than us and i feel really left out knowing I'm her boyfriend.

I walked out of school and was on my way over to my car.

"Malcom!" I heard someone called my name and i looked back.

"Malcom!" I heard again and i stopped and looked back. When i saw who it was i sucked my teeth amd walked off.

"Malcom wait!" I heard but i just continued until a hand gripped my shoulder and i stopped.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked. It was Aliyah.

"What do you want?" I asked pushing her hand off my shoulder.

"What do you mean what do i want, I'm still your girlfriend," she spoke and i almost laughed.

"Ex-girlfriend," i corrected her.

"We never broke up," she spoke.

"I'm not gonna do this again," i said and walked off.

"Malcom wait, I'm sorry ok," she spoke following behind me.

"Oh so now you're sorry?" I asked still walking.

"I was always sorry," she spoke.

"No, you were never sorry!" I stopped and shouted at her and she shook in fright.

"Malcom, i was always," she wanted to hold on to my hand but i pushed her hand away.

"You made out with my Bestfriend at my birthday party, infront of my face, was it you're gift?" I asked and she looked down then up at me.

"I heard you were gonna break-up with me ok, and i just wanted to-" she began.

"Wanted to what? Make me jealous?" I asked," it was my Bestfriend," i spoke and looked at her then i walked away.

"Malc-" she began.

"Just leave me alone ok," i said and continued walking.

I walked over to my car and unlocked it.

"Hey, what was that?" I heard Brad's voice.

"You should know," i said and opened the car door.

"Ok, what's seriously going on?" He asked as i put my bag in and slammed the door and looked at him.

"Don't act like you don't know what took place," i said and he looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and i shook my head.

"You know what you both did at my birthday party man, so don't act like you don't remember," i almost shouted and he looked away.

"Yea, that's what i thought," i said and he shook his head.

"So, this is what you're angry about?" He asked and i didn't answer because that wasn't all.

"I thought we went through this man, i already told you what happened," he spoke and i sighed.

"You know what, just forget it," i simply said and he sighed.

"We can't, you're still angry," he spoke and i looked away from him.

"Just forget it ok," i spoke and he shook his head.

"No, you're not telling me something," he spoke and i sighed.

"Ok, casie-" i began.

"What did i do?" I heard her voice.

"Ahh, nothing," i said and she gave us a weird glance.

"I obviously did something, you just called my name," she spoke.

"I was just gonna say...." i was lost of words and surely didn't want to lie to her.

"Where's Ally?" Brad asked out of nowhere.

"Yea, where is she?" I asked too.

"Oh, she's got detention," she answered and i looked at brad.

"Really?" Brad asked.

"Yes really," casie gave him a weird glance.

"Cas you ready?" I asked just wanting to get out of the weird energy around us.

"Yea, bye Brad," she walked up to him and hugged him and i looked away.

"Bye....mal?" I heard him.

"Yea, tomorrow man," i said and got in the car.

"Are you two ok?" Casie asked.

"Yea we're fine," brad looked at me and i looked away and started the car as Casie got in.

"Ok, bye," she said again to him and smiled and he smiled and walked away, then i drove off.