Chapter Thirty-six

Brad's P.O.V.
I was awaken by a boisterous laughing. My mom had nothing about her. I took the pillow and covered my head and tried to get back to sleep, but there was another laugh and that was just it for sleep, i just got up and walked to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and came back out. I took up my phone as i sat on the bed. Six missed calls from ally. I guess she saw my call from earlier this morning.

I dialled her number to call her. It rang and went to voicemail. That's weird. I called again.

"The person you are trying to reach is not available, please leave a message after the beep," i heard. 'Beep'

"Ally, umm...i saw your missed calls and ahh...I'm trying to call you back but, you're not picking up...please pick up," i spoke then ended the call and dropped the phone on the bed.

I sighed and then decided to take a shower. After showering i got some clothes on, a knee length shorts and i muscle teez. I left the room and went downstairs to get something to eat.

"You're up early, after coming in so late," mom spoke as i entered the kitchen, she was sitting at the table eating. I checked the time, it was 7:54am. It was early.

"If wasn't for your disgustingly awful laughing, i would have still been sleeping," i simply spoke and walked over to the stove. She cooked scrambled eggs and plantain. I dished some out and took the bread from the cabinet and took two slices.

"Where did you go lastnight?" Mom asked while i poured some tea out in a cup.

"Does it matter? I'm home now, right?" I asked not looking around at her.

"You got the attitude just like your father's, but i still loved" she simply spoke and sighed.

"Don't say that, you didn't love him," i turned to look at her and she looked surprised.

"Ofcourse i loved your father that's how we got you," she spoke defensively.

"Stop lying, you were the same one that told me i was a mistake, you didn't love dad, you used him," i pointed at her getting angry.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that," she got up and i folded my arms.

"Why don't you stop me?" I asked and she glared at me then there was silence for a while.

"You know, you're father was right....he told me that you'd grow up to be just like him...and just as how i used your father is the same way that Jackson is gonna use you," she spoke angrily and i shook my head.

"Ally would never," i said defensively.

"Oh, you think she wouldn't...what do you know about her?" She asked and i dropped my arms.

"I know more than you think," i spoke and she smiled and shook her head.

"You don't know anything.....did she tell you that her father is in prison for rape?" Mom spoke and i stop to think about that.

"You're lying, her father is dead," i spoke denying it.

"That's what she told you, but it's a lie, her father as been in prison for seven years now," mom spoke and it was tok hard to believe. Ally would never lie to me.

"You're lying, stop it," i pointed at her and she smiled.

"Hard to believe?" She asked," did she tell you she has a brother?" Mom asked.

"No, i never asked about a brother," i answered.

"That's because he was tested to be a phsyco, he's mentally ill," she spoke and i shook my head and turned away from her and her phone rang.