Chapter Thirty-one

We drove up in the parking lot of the stadium, it was packed, and had alot of cars and people walking around.

"Awoooooo!" one person screamed like a wolf and i notice a wolf sign on his yellow and green shirt.

"Woof! woof! woof! woof! woof!" i next person in yellow and burgundy shouted with his fist in the air,"Go Big Dogs! team Scout!" He continued on with his noise.

"Who's this game against?" I asked brad as he looked for a parking space.

"Wolves and the Big Dogs," he said and i raised my eyes and looked around. Cool. I have never been to one of these things but it seems fun.

"Ok, come on," i heard brad and heard his seatbelt unbuckle. I didn't even notice that we had parked.

I unbuckle mine then we got out and he locked the car. I walked around and he put out his hand for me to take and i held on to it and we started off to the entrance.

"Team West yeahh!" A man shouted in my face and i shook in fright and held on tighter to Brad's arm.

"Hey, where's Ryan?" I heard brad then i saw Casie, malcom and tray.

"He's parking, he said not to wait, he'll find us," tray spoke.

"Well let's go then," malcom took Casie's hand and we walked inside.

"Wow," i gauked at the place. There were people everywhere. They were busy taking selfies, family pics, team pics and making their noise.

We walked up the stands and we sat topside a group of girls and some other boys and girls along with women, men and children surrounding us. We sat so casie and i were in the middle and Malcom was beside casie and Brad was beside me at the end of the seat.

"Awooooo!" There were continuous shouts.

"Woof! woof! Big Dogs!" A boy shouted from behind us.

"This is so exciting," i looked at brad and he smiled.

"I can't believe it's your first time," casie said and malcom looked at me surprised.

"I know, i can't believe it too," i said.

"You're joking right?" Malcom asked and i shook my head.

"Hey, where's Tray?" I asked and everyone started looking around.

"He was at the entrance with us," casie said and i sighed then shook my head.

"How old is he?" Brad asked.

"Umm, 16, 17, " casie answered.

"Right, then why are you guys worried, he knows what he's doing, he's not a child," brad said and i agreed.

"You're right," casie spoke," it's not like we're related for me to worry," she added and leaned against malcom and he put his arm over her shoulder.

'Creeeeeeeiiii' we heard a Mic then someone clearing their throat.

"And the game is about to begin!" The person shouted.

"Woohoo!" People started screaming and shouting.

"Gimmi a W! W! Gimmi a E! E! Gimmi a S! S! Gimmi a T! T! What's that spell?! West! What's that spell?! West! Go team West! Go team West!" I saw some cheerleaders to one side of the field. They were really loud.

"I hope you brought your game on, because tonight is gonna be a showdown!" The person on the mic shouted again and the cheering continued.

"This is it," malcom looked at brad," the biggest game for the football season, the one we've been waiting for," he added and brad nodded with a smile and i smiled. They really were interested in this.