Chapter Forty-three

We had arrived at my house and were in the livingroom sitting down relaxing.

"It just feels like I'm still not remembering something really important," casie spoke.

"I feel the same," i said after sighing.

"If you remember us being in a car and i only remember going to bed, then how did i wake up?" She asked and i looked at her. That's a great question.

"Yea, what really happened between those two times?" Malcom asked.

"That's the other question," i spoke and casie sighed then we went to silence.

"Hey, tray just texted," malcom broke the silence.

"What is he saying?" Casie asked.

"He wants to come over," malcom spoke then looked at me in a questioning form.

"No problem, you guys can come over any day you want," i spoke and he smiled and started texting away on his phone.

"Im gonna go get him," malcom started getting up from the couch.

"Ok," casie smiled then he leaned down and kissed her. He then looked over at me and i looked away. I don't get why it feels so awkward. He soon left and casie and i were all alone.

We sat there in silence after he left until casie sighed and sat up like something was bothering her.

"Ok, what's up with you and malcom?" She asked and i almost choked on air.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Don't what me, you know what I'm talking about," she folded her arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about, there is nothing up," i popped the 'P' in 'up'.

"Don't lie to me ally, I've  seen the looks, the staring and the awkwardness is obvious," she spoke doing hand motions.

"I'm not lying, nothing is up, why would i lie to you?" I asked and she looked at me stern, squinting up her eyes.

"Are you serious right now casie?" I asked and she nodded.

"Malcom is just trying to make me feel like myself, he's just looking out for me, there's nothing going on between us, plus mom kind of begged him to watch me and stuff," i explained not wanting to bring up the kiss. It was just a stupid kiss...a stupid kiss that felt awkwardly better than Brad's.

"Ok....i believe you, and you're like my bestfriend now, you wouldn't do that any way," she sighed then sat back," i feel so stupid for accusing you," she cursed herself.

"It's ok casie," i smiled then looked away from her direction relieved that the kiss was still hidden. I took a deep breathe and leaned back on the couch.

Malcom's P.O.V.
It's so awkward to be around casie and ally at the same time knowing that i have feelings for both of them. Casie's my girlfriend but there's just something about ally that draws my attention.

Anyhow, we went to visit the accident scene today then we went back to her house and she's remembering things by the hour and that's good. I wish i could say the same thing for casie. She just sits around and does nothing, she doesn't even try to, it's like she doesn't want to remember.

Tray had texted while we were in the livingroom and said he wanted to come over so i said i was gonna go get him. I kissed casie and didn't feel as good as when i kissed ally so i looked over at her and she looked away. Things just get more awkward than before so i walked away.

I was on the way when my phone rang. It was brad.

"Hey," i answered.

"Hey, how did it go?" He asked and i sighed.