Chapter Ten

Casie's P.O.V
I left school but before i went to the bus stop, i saw Brad and Jesse having a little conversation so i kind of stopped to listen. What Brad was saying was so sweet he was actually on Ally's side. I knew all boys weren't the same. There conversation was so tense though, and Brad looked upset when he drove away and i stood looking at Jesse, he also looked upset.

I knew they were talking about Ally. Brad was saying that Jesse was so full of himself. It was true, he acted like he was ontop of this world.

I stood there until i heard the sound of the bus like it was leavobg the bus stop. I ran off to the gate were i saw the bus driving away pass the school. I ran behind it to catch up with it.

"Hey! Stop the bus!" I shouted while running.

"Hey, stop the bus," i heard a mocking voice. When i looked beside me it was monica and sasha in Monica's car, driving at the pace at which I was running.

"Hey!" I screamed again then the bus started slowing down. Monica and sasha just continued laughing as they drove away. I entered the bus out of breath and slumped down into one of the seats.

"What a run?" i heard a male voice and i turned and saw a boy behind me. He had a cute smile, hazel eyes and blonde hair.

"Umm, ahhh ugh," i just turned around because i couldn't find myself to say a word to him. I felt so embarrassed.

"It'll come to you," i heard him whisper causing my lips to curve into an unvoluntary smile.

For the rest of the bus ride it was quiet and soon it was my stop, so i pressed the buzzer, but i heard two buzzers. I turned and looked behind me then saw the boy smiling so i quickly turned back around as the bus came to a stop.

When it stopped i got up quickly and exit. I was so relieved that i finally got away from that boy.

"So you're the neighbor who plays the loud music at nine in the night?" I heard the same voice after the bus drove away so i turned around frightened just to see the pair of hazel eyes looking at me.

I swallowed hard,"umm, loud music?" I asked and he smiled with a nod.

"Yea, you know, tha boom boom hip-hop sound," he spoke and i smiled.

"No, it's not me," i spoke and he looked at me weird.

"Really?" He asked.

"It's the neighbors next door from me," i said and pointed left and he looked.

"Oh," he spoke then looked back at me.

"Ya, they seem to love hip-hop, alot, they can't seem to get enough of it at all," i spoke and he listened attentively and looked back at the house then smiled.

"Oh ok, well that's one thing I've learnt so far," he spoke and i couldn't help but to smile too.

"I'm Tyreke Smith, i just moved here," he held out his hand for me to shake and i shook it. His hands were so gentle.

"Casie Moore, nice to meet you, i live right here, which you already knew," i pointed to my house and he smiled then looked at the house. It was nothing fancy, nothing big, just a normal size house painted in yellow and white.

"I figured," he said and looked at me," well i live directly across the street," he pointed to the once lonely house that looks now vibrant and colourful, perfectly painted in lavender and white.

"I used to call that the lonely house," i spoke then he smiled and shook his head while looking at the house.

"Yea, sometimes, I'd see the curtains moving and I'd hear weird noises coming from over there, i thought it was not only lonely but haunted," i spoke then a sudden lightening flashed and thunder rolled right after i said haunted causing us to both looked up at the sky frightened. It looked like the it was about to rain.

"That was weird," he looked at me with a smile and i looked at him terrified. I think i just scared myself.

"Well, got to get going before the rain, nice meeting you," he spoke.

"Ok, bye," i said as he walked across the street and he smiled with a wave.

I turned and walked away up to my house. He was so sweet. I opened the door and drop my bag to the side then walked into the livingroom.

"Hey mom, dad, Cassandra, Callie I'm home!" I shouted as i checked the mail that was on the arm of the couch.

"Hey kiddo," dad came down the stairs fixing the arm if his shirt. Why was he dressed in a suit?

"Hey, where you going all dressed up?" I asked and he smiled while he stopped at the end of the stairs.

"I've, got a meeting to attend," he spoke and i looked at his full suit. It looked ok to me.

"See anything for me?" Dad pointed to the mail while still trying to button the wrist part of his shirt.

"Ahh, well you and mom pay the bills, so i guess everything here is yours," i hit the mails on my palm then put them back on the couch arm.

"Dad, do you need help?" I asked noticing his struggle and he smiled with a nod then i smiled and shook my head.

"You could've just ask me," i said moving towards him.

"Hey sweetheart," mom came walking in the living room from the kitchen.

"Dad had a little struggle so I'm giving a hand," i said as i forced the button through the unbelievably small hole they made for it.

"Oh, how was school?" Mom asked and i sighed remembering about Ally's situation.

"It was worst than yesterday," i spoke after buttoning the other wrist of dad's shirt sleeve.

"What happened?" Mom asked and i shook my head.

"Remember the girl that gave me a ride home yesterday?" I asked and mom nodded but dad looked at me weird.

"They humilated her again," i spoke and mom gasped.

"What?" She asked surprised while dad seemed lost. He had no idea what we were talking about.

"Yes, and she's such a good friend, so far," i said and mom smiled.

"You guys are friends?" Dad asked and i nodded with a proud smile.

"Dad she has a chauffeur," i said excitedly and he looked at me weird.

"And?" He asked then mom laughed and i folded my arms.

"When will i ever have a chauffeur?" I asked causing him and mom to laugh out loud together.

"We all know that answer," he laughed then they both walked to the kitchen and i frown then began making my way up to my room.

"When will i ever get a chauffeur, never" i heard a mocking voice as i ended the stairs then i saw Cassandra one of my younger sisters.

I rolled my eyes," when will you stop peeing the bed, never," i teased her then she folded her arms and looked at me angrily. She's twelve and is still peeing the bed.

"I hate you," she spoke angrily and i rolled my eyes. Like I care.

"We all know this," i spoke as i entered my room and closed the door.

I had two beautiful sisters, one named Cassandra and the other Callie, but Cassandra just turned out ugly when she became ten and thought that she was a grown woman because dad bought her her first phone. She just turned out to hate me because i would always tell her to do the right thing. To her friends she was popular and hot but none of them knew she still peed the bed at that age.

I laid on my bed as my mind stopped on Ally and i started wondering why she didn't call.