Chapter Fifty-two

We drove up at the station. Its my second time being in town but i had no time to look around and admire the place.

We rushed in and that's when i saw mom and my other family members.

"Guys," i ran over to them and started hugging who i could.

"Tyreke," mom hugged him.

"Are you talking about Tyreke Tyreke?" Aunty Alicia asked.

"The Tyreke that i used to babysit?" Aunty aliesha asked.

"Yes," mom answered and they smiled.

"Oh my God, you've grown up so well," aunty Aliesha walked up to him and looked at him from head to toe.

"You've grown to be quite a-" aunty Alicia began but it wasn't time to meet and greet.

"Guys, it's not time for that," i spoke and they all looked at me.

"My friends are locked up in there, and not until we get them out we are leaving," i spoke and some of them agreed.

"We can all get the time to meet and greet later," i added and looked at Tyreke and he nodded.

"Now, did anybody get any information from anyone?" I asked and mom shock her head.

"They won't hear us out," chrissano spoke and i sighed.

"Well, I'm not going down without a fight," i spoke.

"You might as well just go get locked up cause they won't allow that," someone joked and others had amused looks.

"Is this some kind of joke to you guys?" I asked and they all got serious.

"Ok ally let us take care of this," my uncle patted my shoulder and walked away with mom and the other adults.

"Excuse me are you Ally Jackson?" Someone patted me on the shoulder and i turened to see who it was.

"Yes," i saw that it was two adults and two little girls and they looked worried.

"Mr and Mrs Moore..we are Casie's parents and our younger daughters Cassandra and Callie," the man spoke and i almost gasped. I never thought we'd meet like this. Callie was a cutie.

"Hi- hi," i shook their hands with a smile. "It's so nice to meet you," i spoke and they faintly smiled.

"Nice to meet you too ally, casie as talked alot about you," Mrs. Moore spoke.

"Oh that's nice," i smiled.

"Did you hear anything?" They asked.

"No, that's what we are trying to do, but they won't talk to us," i spoke and they looked worried.

"I can't believe they would think casie woukd kill someone," Mr. Moore spoke.

"Me either," i added.
...........................................................

After hours of trying to talk with someone in charge the detective came out to speak with us.

"Listen, the LAPD, as done it's part in finding the killers now if you would all please show yourselves out," she spoke and we felt offended by her behaviour.

"Detective listen to me, i know who the killer is, and none of them who you arrested are," i spoke and everyone looked at me.

"Your statement doesn't stand without proof," she spoke and i sighed frustrated.

"I'm telling you, the killer told me himself that he killed her and he also tried to kill me more than twice," i spoke and she folded her arms.

"Ok," she pulled me to one side. "Who is this person?" She asked.