Chapter Twenty

The next morning i got up and get ready for school. After what happen lastnight i went to my room and stayed there. I was now dressed so i went to get some breakfast.

I entered the kitchen, it was weird that mom didn't wake me. Very odd. My breakfast was on the table and the house sounded really empty.

I sat and ate.

"Morning," i heard and then saw Maleek's wife, which i don't know her name came in in a short night wear that made her baby bump more visible.

"Morning," i called back to her and she smiled and went over to the kettle.

"It's Ally right?" She asked and i looked up at her. Her back was turned to me as she added water to the kettle.

"Yea," i answered.

"I'm Michelle," she spoke and i kept eating.

It went quiet and she turned on the kettle and stood looking through the window over the sink.

"Did you see my mom this morning?" I asked and she turned to me.

"No," she answered.

Wait. How comes they are still here? No no no they can't be staying. Please no.

"How long are you staying for?" I asked.

"Umm...about five days or a week," she answered and the kettle went off and she turned to it. A week?? Mom is really punishing me.

I ate the last bit out the plate and got up and put the plate in the sink.

"Well I'm leaving," i said and exit the kitchen and went to get my phone and earplugs.

I got my phone and decided to call david when i saw a note on the door.

'We left early, not sure if I'll be back tonight, you can drive your car to school this morning, but only once, i love you'
~Mom~♡

Yes!! I get to drive. What a relief. I exit and walked to the garage. I opened it and my car came into view.

"I haven't seen you in a long time," i said and smiled. It was a black Ferrari. Mom bought me on my sixteen birthday which was some months ago and I've only driven it twice. She said she didn't know why i needed a car but anyhow she bought it.

I got in and started it. I turned the air conditioner on and plugged the Aux cord in my phone and started playing my playlist. I drove out as 'Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran' started playing and i turned up the volume.

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where i go," i sang along as i went around the water fountain and out the gate unto the road.

On my way i remembered that lastnight i didn't text Casie so i decided to call her now.

I stopped the music and dialled her number and it rang.

"Hello," there was an answer.

"Hey, Casie it's Ally," i said.

"Hey, i thought i told you to text me lastnight," she spoke and i smiled.

"I'm sorry, something came up and i forgot," i said and she sighed.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm just leaving my house," she said.

"Ok, I'm coming to get you," i said," ok," she answered and i hang up and slowed down to a stop then turned the car and drove off to her house.

I soon drove up at her gate and saw her standing with her earplugs in her ear, she didn't seem to notice it was me so i honked the horn and she looked up.

I carried down my window," hello," i popped my head out and she looked shocked.

"What? Is this?" She said and i nodded with a smiled then she smiled and walked around and got in.

"It's dope," she said loking around as she closed the door.

"Thanks," i said and she smiled.

"So, what happened?" She asked and turned to look at me when i drove off.

"Nothing important," i said and she looked closed at me.

"Are those recent bruises," she moved my sweater and looked and i quickly covered them.

"Ally?" She looked at me and i looked away from her.

"I said it was nothing Casie," i spoke and she sat back.

"I know it's something," she apoke and looked out the window.

Just to get rid of the silence i started my playlist again and 'Sit Still Look Pretty by Daya' started playing.

I looked over at Casie and she was singing along and i smiled and started singing along.

"Could wake up, to make, and play dumb, pretending that i need a boy, who's gonna treat me like a toy, i know the girls gonna wear expensive things like diamond rings....," i sang along.

"This Queen don't need a King," the bith of us sang then look at each other and laughed.

As i turned into the school parking lot i saw other children looking around and admiring the car especially the boys.

"They, are in for a surprise," casie said and we both laughed as i parked.

I stopped the music and took up my phone and earplugs as casie opened her door and it was like a rock music started as her foot touched the ground and she stood and flashed her hair.

I smiled and stepped out and i felt like i was going in slow motion or something and i fixed my hair and looked around and everybody around looked shocked.

"We both closed the doors and the unknown music stopped. Weird. At the same time i saw Brad looking at me and i quickly turned to Casie in fright.

"He's looking at me," i said and she looked at him and turned to me with a smile.

"You like him, and i mean more than friends," she teased me.

"I mean who wouldn't like the hottest boy in school," i said then started breathing heavy. Why was i breathing so heavy? Did i really like him that way?

"I thought you only wanted to be friends?" She asked and i sighed.

"Ofcourse until he confested what he felt for me," i said and she almost squealed.

"Omg, he did?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Yes....and we almost kissed,  i said and she did squeal this time and people around looked at us but i tried my best not to look at Brad.

"I can't believe you," she smiled and i looked at him but he was busy talking with a group of girls along with Ryan.

"We were this close," i demonstrated with my fingers leaving little to no space between them.

"You're joking, Brad Collins, tried to kiss you?" She said and i nodded and she smiled.

"You've got the power honey," she smiled af me and I smiled.

"But then he started being weird so i said it's best if we stayed friends," i said and her smile faded.

"What? Why did you? Why would you do that?" She looked a bit serious.

"He was being weird ok, and secretive," i said and she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong if i say i want to be friends?" I asked irritated that she was being this way.

"It's just that you ha e the cutest boy in school knocking at your door and you won't answer, he obviously is trying to make it clear that he likes you," she spoke and i rolled my eyes.

"You don't get to choose who i date ok," i said and was walking off.

"Hey," malcom came up to me and i push pass him and continued into the school.

"What's wrong," i head him ask Casie.