Chapter Fifty-six

I drove up at malcom's house and exit the car. I walked up the walk way then i heard a bus pulled up and stopped and at the sound of the door opening i turned just to see malcom stepping out.

"Bye," he smiled at someone on the bus then it drove away and he turned to me and his smile faded.

"I thought you were done with me, came to punch me in the face again?" He asked and i sighed and started over to him slowly.

"Go ahead if that's what you're here for, it doesn't matter anymore, i told you and you got mad so what would have happened it you had founded out for yourself?" He asked again and i stopped a few steps away from him.

"I realize that life is tricky, it's a game, and it doesn't just depends on who the player is but it mostly depends on how you play," i started out and he sighed.

"Just punch me already," he spoke and i looked down at the ground.

"I'm not gonna punch you Mal," i spoke and looked up at him and he furrowed his eyebrows. "The way i reacted over this situation was definitely not the right way to go about it and i completely over did it, and I'm sorry i punched you," i apologized and he folded his arms.

"I remember this happening already, but it was me who was pointed out as the victim and i finally see how you felt when i kissed your girl," i spoke and he looked away like he remembered. "You never dare punch me, but i was so caught up in all the anger that i laid my hand on my best friend who i swore never to fight ever again, and I'm really sorry" i spoke and he nodded.

"Brad you were drunk, you had no idea what you were doing, and she was the one that kissed you," he spoke and i shook my head.

"But no matter how drunk i was, i should have seen it coming from a mile away, because i was the one that told you she had a plan," i spoke and he nodded.

"Look brad, it doesn't matter ok, i forgive you," he spoke and i looked straight at him.

"I'm happy for your forgiveness," i spoke and he smiled. "But you have to at least punch me back man," i added and he smiled and shook his head.

"I'm not gonna do that," he spoke and i nodded. "Yea, i deserve it," i spoke.

"Brad, listen to me and listen clearly and closely...I'm not gonna punch you, so quit asking, i said i was sorry, you apologize and i forgive you, now can we both just hug and go back to old times," he spoke and i smiled then he did.

"Best friends man," i hugged him amd he hugged back.

"Yep, always and forever," he spoke and then we pulled away.

"Ok, so that's out of the way, i still have one big problem," i spoke.

"Ally," malcom spoke and i nodded. "Let's go then," he spoke and we headed to the car.
...............................................

We soon arrived at ally's house and exit the car. There were alot of vehicles parked outside. I guess her family was still here, well it's Christmas so obvious.

We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

"What you think she'll do?" Malcom asked and i shrugged. Let's hope it's good.

Soon the door opened and one of ally's cousins came in view, i think her name was mishka. She had brown pretty eyes and black hair.

"Hey Brad," she fixed her hair behind her hair.

"I came to see ally," i spoke and she looked behind her then back to us.

"She's not feeling well right now," she spoke and folded her arms.