Chapter Seven

When i reached home, i went straight to my room and closed the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I was just gonna relax and take my mind off things.

I had so much things going on in my life that i felt so stressed. I felt worst than before. There has never been one day that i didn't feel hurt. Everyday of my life as been hell. Sometimes i sit and wonder to myself. What am i living for? or even,why am i even living?

'Knock Knock'

There was a knock on my room door. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Miss Ally, are you ok? You've been so quiet," it was Miss Martha.

"I just want to be alone," i answered and she sighed.

"Ok, but its been almost two hours since you came, are you hungry?" She asked.

"I know you're here to look after me but I'm ok, i just want to be alone," i spoke then forced a smile and she smiled.

"Ok, call me if you need anything," she spoke and i nodded then she walked away and i closed the door.

Some minutes after my phone rang and i answered it with a sigh, it was mom, i guess David told her what happened.

"What happened?" She spoke as i answered.

"Nothing ok," i answered.

"Ally Malaya Jackson you're gonna tell me what happened right now," she sounded serious and i sighed.

"Mom just leave it ok," i spoke again.

"Child don't make me raise my voice," she spoke and just thinking about what i was gonna say tears left my eyes.

"I was humuliated at school ok!" I shouted and mom went quiet.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Yesterday they through yogurt on me and everyone in the cafeteria laughed at me, Jesse threathen me and told me not to sit in his seat," i spoke as the tears streamed down.

"Who is Jesse?" Mom asked.

"Jesse Miller," i answered.

"Michael Miller's son from Brooks Valley ?" She asked.

"Yes, the same jesse that stole my P.E shorts in Prep school," i answered and she mumbled something.

"What else happened?" Mom asked.

"Today Monica Farewell threw juices in my face, and told me to stay away from a boy name Brad," i spoke and mom gasped.

"Threw juice in your face?" Mom got angry and i wiped my face.

"There is no way that is ending like that..I'm gonna call the school right now, that is real out of order, who is she to do that," mom spoke. I could tell she was angry just by the way she was talking.

"You should have given her one slap across the face," mom spoke.

"You just don't worry about anything, I'm gonna get it taken care of," she spoke and then hang up and i laid back on the bed and sighed.

Casie's P.O.V.
I went back in school but just went to class. I had Religious Education and it was one of my favourite subject. I ended up arriving at class late.

"Miss Moore, it's shocking that you're here late," my teacher was shocked to see me come in late.

"I'm sorry Miss," i smiled sheepishly and head to my seat.

"Where's you're little creepy, weird friend?" I heard someone asked. When i looked it was Monica.

"F#€k you," i whispered and she smiled.