Chapter Forty-five

Ally's P.O.V.
Today casie and i got our neck braces off and I'm home. My neck is now fully back to normal. The doctor was happy when he found out i was kind of walking and he said he never lost hope in me. Anyhow he gave me walking stick to help myself around, then he told me that in about two to three weeks the caste would also go too and i was so happy to hear that. My hand was actually getting better.

I was still emotional from the broke up and cried when ever i thought of him but i seem to be getter stronger. Mom as decided not to go back to work until i was myself again and life is kind of going good.

Casie came over yesterday and slept over, which was nice because i got to snuggle with my bestfriend and feel safe. She's trying her best to make me feel happy and it's definately working because when ever she smiles, i smile.

It's three days away from christmas and the place continues to get chilly by the hour. I don't hear mom saying anything about the family staying for christmas but i hope they don't, that's how i won't end up seeing maleek again.

"Ally, remember the family is coming over for christmas, get your room cleaned....and the  livingroom," i heard mom from downstairs as i opened my room door.

"Too bad you don't have so much to do," i heard Casie's voice as i entered and i was shocked for what i saw. My room was almost spotless. It was so neat and...clean.

"Was Miss.Martha here?" I asked slowly making my way in.

"What? No...i did this," she fixed her crotch under her arms.

"You-omg Cas...this is...thank you," i thanked her and she smiled looking around pleased.

"I thought I'd surprise you," she spoke and i smiled.

"You never cease to," i spoke.
........................................................

Well, it took casie and i about three hours to get the livingroom cleaned and neat because of our temporary disabilities. We were now in the kitchen drinking water.

"You seem to be doing better," she looked at me who was sitting at the table and i smiled.

"If it wasn't for you, my cheer bringer, i wouldn't be," i spoke and she smiled.

"Oh stop it, I'm just your bestfriend," she spoke then drank some of her water.

"Did i tell you that Monica came to visit?" I asked and she stopped smiling.

"Monica who?" She asked looking confused.

"Monica Farewell from school," i spoke and she raised her eyebrows in surprise. These days seems to be full of surprises.

"What? No way? What happened?" She had alot of questions.

"She wanted to apologize," i spoke and she smiled and drank some of her water.

"I knew she was a pretend," she shook her head.

"She also wanted forgiveness," i spoke and casie looked over at me.

"What did you say?" She asked and i looked away.

"Oh come on ally, she's been humiliating you for about three years now and you forgave her?" Casie sounded a bit upset.

"I'm sorry but everybody deserves a second chance," i spoke.

"Second chance my ass, she of all persons?" She asked and i looked away from her again.

"I expected better, you've let me down ally," she got up and started leaving.

"Casie, it was my decision to make," i spoke.