Chapter Forty-eight

I stretched my right arm and felt the bed for brad but it was empty. I opened my eyes and looked around, the room was empty. I saw his phone on the bed side table so i checked the time, it was 11:25am. It's late.

I got up and left his room. I entered my room, it was empty to my surprise. I showered and put some clothes on, spaghetti straps, hoodie and a leggings. I headed downstairs.

"Babe remember you don't know how to cook," i heard Malcom's voice and Brad's laugh as i walked in.

He saw me and smiled as malcom made fun of casie over at the stove where they were.

"Goodmorning," i walked up to brad and kissed him and he smiled. He was in a t-shirt and shorts. Mom sure gave them alot of clothes.

"Goodmorning," he spoke back then i took his hand and walked out of the kitchen without malcom and casie even knowing.

I opened the back door that led to the porch and we walked out and sat in the couch.

"What's this all about?" He asked after i rested my head against his chest.

"I just haven't been with you in a while, to feel safe," i spoke.

"Ok, I'm glad i make you feel safe," he wrapped his arm around me then kissed my forehead.

"Wow, it's really cold out here," i shivered under my hoodie.

"And your in a sweater?" Brad asked and I smiled," what about me in a T-shirt?" He asked.

"But you're a guy," I looked up at him.

"So because I'm a guy I don't get cold?" He asked and I shrugged and rested my head back on his chest.

"This is a surprise," I heard a voice so I sat up and saw maleek.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled looking at brad who looked confused. Maleek was standing at the end of the porch.

"I'm apart of the family aren't I?" He asked smiling.

"Ally, who's this?" brad asked.

"Allow me to introduce myself, Maleek Jackson," he stepped closer to us and I got up.

"Brad Collins," brad spoke as he got up too.

"Brad?" He looked over at me. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ally's brother," he added looking over at brad.

"I'm her boyfriend," brad put his arm around me and maleek looked surprised.

"I thought you were gay," he looked over at me and brad gave me a weird glance.

"What is he talking about?" Brad asked.

"He thinks I'm a lesbian," I spoke and brad looks back at him.

"So what, you're bi-sexual now?" He asked and I was starting to get angry.

"Stop talking," I demanded and he smiled.

"Sorry for breaking it to him," he spoke pushing is hands in his pockets and brad looked at me confused.

"Why do you always try to ruin my life?" I asked him stepping forward.

"No you are the one that's ruining my life," he pointed at me and I gasped.

"What is going on?" Brad asked stepping infront of me.

"Can't believe you'd date that thing," he looked at brad and i glared at him.

"Hey, shut up," brad turned to him then back to me and maleek laughed.