Chapter Nineteen

Brad's P.O.V.
I drove home just thinking of how bad i messed up and I'm so angry with myself. I entered the house and closed the door and dropped my keys in the little container on a little table near the door.

"Where were you?" I heard as i was about to go up the stairs.

"I went out," i simply spoke without even looking at her.

"Was going out so important that you couldn't answer your phone?" She asked and i looked at her. The woman that was my mother a day ago.

"I chose not to answer it," i said and started up the stairs.

"What as gotten into you?" She asked and i stopped.

"No mom, it's what as gotten into you," i pointed at her clearly irritated and she looked at me shocked.

"Brad Micheal Collins you dare talk to me like that?" She asked.

"I talk to anyone however i want to," i said and she gasped then i walked off and she was about to say something but didn't bother.

I walked to my room and closed the door. I seriously have had it with her, and I'm tired. She's made it clear that she doesnt like Ally's family so why bother negotiate.

I showered and went to get some dinner. I was in a sweat pants and no shirt.

I walked into the kitchen and i didn't see anything cooked so i decided to just take pizza from the fridge and microwave it.

"What did i do to hurt you, why are you so angry with me?" I heard and i sighed and turned to face her. She was standing at the door.

"I have never seen you so angry at me before, where did i go wrong?" She asked again and i looked away from her.

"You know, i always took you as a role model, the best mom in the world, and i always thought, when i get married i want my wife, the mother of my children to be just..like You, but i was wrong, because the woman you turned out to be, the woman that said all those wicked evil stuff about Ally today, she's nothing but a bitch, and that's not my mother i used to know," i spoke so simple and she looked at me shocked.

"So this is about Ally?" She asked.

"I'm frighten how you picked that up so quick," i said and folded my arms.

"She's the girl," she spoke and i didn't even bother to answer," why her?" She asked and i looked up at her and the microwave beep, signalling that the time had ended.

"She's special," i took the pizza from the microwave.

"Her family are not very nice people," mom spoke and i put the plate down and irritatedly turned to her.

"What do you have against them?" I asked and it's like she went speechless.

"That's the one question that's been burning me, answer me," i spoke with anger in my voice.

"I...I.." she began and i smiled and shook my head.

"I should have known," i said then took up my plate with the pizza and a bottle of water.

"I just-" she began

"Just stop, you have a serious problem amd you need to get it checked out," i said and walked pass her to the hall.

Casie's P.O.V.
Malcom took me skating then we bought pizza then banana smoothie and we were now at my gate.

"I really had a great time," i turned to face him in the seat and he smiled.

"I'm glad you did, although going was all about you having fun," he spoke and i smiled.

"I never knew you could be such a gentleman," i spoke and he almost blushed.