Chapter Forty-two

Two Weeks Later.........
It's now December and it's my first day on christmas Holiday. Over the past weeks I've improved, my neck is turning better, not as normal but it's good enough, i can use the fingers on my left hand and i feel stronger than before.

I haven't talked to brad for two weeks now but he as attempted to but he never gets the chance. Casie and i have been going on good while trying to remember what happened. I still can't remember and i don't want to go on living not knowing what happened.

I laid on my bed because that's all they make me do. I just stared at the ceiling when i felt a tickle in my toe. What?? I felt a tickle in my toe?? I sat up quickly and looked at my foot.

"What just happened?" I asked myself shocked. I felt another tickle and i started over reacting.

"Omg, oh my God," i covered my mouth shocked.

I calmed down and focused on moving my toe. I started staring long and hard on it and just as i was about to give up it moved.

"Oh my God, i think I'm gonna walk again," i spoke to myslef feeling good.

I can't tell mom yet until i know what's really going on. I smiled and laid back down. My phone rang.

"Hey," i answered it.

"Do you wanna find out what happened to you?" I heard Casie's voice.

"Yes," i answered curious.

"Well, today is our lucky day, malcom as decided to-" casie began.

"She forced me," i heard malcom in the background.

"Shut up, he as decided to take us to the scene," she spoke.

"What's gonna be there for us to help us remember the police cleared the scene," i spoke.

"It doesn't matter, we're still going, we'll be over soon," she spoke then i hang up.

Casie was excited about coming over because she's never been to my house before. I laid down and continued looking up at the ceiling, soon i closed my eyes and something flashed through my mind and i rose up quickly. It's like i was fighting someone in my own kitchen but i don't know who.

"Hey, malcom just drove up," Ms. Martha came in.

"Yea, we're going out," i said and she smiled.

"In this condition honey?" She asked.

"Why not?" I asked and she shook her head.

"It's your decision, i have no say in what you want to do," she spoke and i sighed.

"Can you take me down there?" I asked and she nodded. I hate being so useless and helpless.

She carried me down and the door bell rang. She put me in the wheelchair and went to open the door.

"Oh my God Ally, your house is so fu-" casie crotch her way in pass Ms.Martha and i stopped her before she could curse the word.

"Casie!"

"I'm sorry... good afternoon," she apologized then greeted Ms.Martha then me.

"Good afternoon," malcom greeted us after sighing and shaking his head.

"Good afternoon," Ms.Martha and i greeted them.

"Ok, now that you know where i live, can we go?" I asked.

"But we just got here...and It's so fancy," Casie whined and i looked at her seriously and she sighed and crotch away out the door.

"I'll be back soon Ms.Martha," i spoke and wheeled my way out.