Contact

Oh no! I forgot my lunch!!

I was quietly walking with Kuroo and Kenma in the hallway.

"We can go with you to the classroom if you want?" Kuroo suggests.

"No...it's fine." I reply back to him.

"Are you sure? We can just walk you there and then we can leave."

I shake my head again. "I....forgot my lunch.." I say and he sees me frowning.

"You could've just said that! I can buy you lunch from the cafeteria." He takes my hand and pulls me and Kenma in the direction of the cafeteria.

"N-no! It's fine. I ate a lot yesterday anyways. I should be-" Kuroo suddenly cuts me off.

"It's ok..... (Y/n).... We can just share my lunch then." My eyes widen at the thought of sharing lunch with Kuroo.

"But-"

"No 'buts.' Now that we're sharing lunch, you have to sit with us." He turns around and smiles at me.

~~~~~~

"Here, look. It doesn't look too bad, right?" Kuroo opened up his bento to show me what his mother had made for him.

It looked so good!... but I couldn't take his lunch. He needed to eat for volleyball and stuff, and it's my fault for forgetting.

"Sorry...b-but I can't. It's not fair." I say to him and my stomach growls.

"Your stomach is growling." He laughs. "It's fine it's fine."

"No, it's my fault that I forgot my lunch. I have to suffer the conseque-"

Suddenly Kuroo cuts me off by putting some of him food into my mouth with him chopsticks.

"Isn't it good?" He laughs. "Sorry, but it was the only way to get you to eat..."

I look down and some of my hair covers my face so Kuroo couldn't see me.

It was so good but... but...

I feel my eyes watering and my lips start to quiver and I start to shake a little.

Oh no.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok???" Kuroo sounded very worried.

"Y-yeah..." I say, trying to hide my tears. It would be so embarrassing if he saw me crying.

"(Y/n)..." I feel Kuroo move my hair to try to see me better. "Why are you crying?" He lifts my face up with his hand and then pulls away.

"B-because......because..... no one besides my grandma has been so nice to me..!"

"Come on (Y/n), It's ok. Now, more people will be more nicer to you. I'll help." He smiled and ruffled my hair again.

"T-thank you..."

"You're so mean Kuroo. You made (L/n)-San cry." Kenma says, still playing on his phone.

"H-hey! No I didn't!" Kuroo argues back.

"Someone made someone cry?!" Suddenly i see Kuroo being hugged by the girl from yesterday. She was pulling him out of the classroom.

"I didn't make anyone cryyyyy!" Kuroo says, trying to get away from the girl. "Kiran! Get off meeee." He whines.

"Fineeeee." She gets off of him and smiles at me. "Nice to meet you. My name is Akiyama Kiran."

"H-hi... my name is (L/n) (Y/n)... nice to m-meet you Akiyama-San."