Takoyaki

"Onii-chan, do you think i made the right decision coming here tonight..? Maybe-"

"Hana-chan! I haven't been to the festivals in a long time! Don't start with all that negative energy..now. Can we get some takoyaki before finding your friends?" He asks with drool covering his face. You laugh and nod your head while he pulls you towards the food stand.

"...and here's your change sir." The person behind the food stand hands your brother some freshly made Takoyaki, which your brother stares at.

"Ahh! It's been forever since i've had any of these! How could dad move miles from this?!" He stuffs one in his mouth, his eyes immediately turning into heart shapes.

"And this is why mom never wanted you to eat takoyaki...one of these and you'd be eating them until there wasn't any left." You sweat drop at your brother.

"Here." He hands you the takoyaki. "Want some?"

You immediately shake your head and smile at him. "No thanks, i want you to enjoy them. You haven't had them in forever but i could always go somewhere for them. Now let's go search for Hiroko and Ayano-chan."

"Suit yourself! But you're missing out!" And you both walk from the stand, not noticing a certain cat seeing you.

~~~~~

"This place is even more nicer than i remember!" Your brother stares at the amazing decorations put up by all of the people.

"Yeah, right? The last time i went was when we were younger too. It was so fun!"

"Yeah, but we had to leave before the fireworks." He laughs. "You were never a big fan!" You brother teases and makes a face at you causing you to blush.

"I was a kid! Don't be so mean!" You start punching him again."Yeah whell i remember this one time with that girl Yuri, was her name right? She expected you to feed her a piece of your takoyaki but you ate it all. You didn't even notice that she left! HAHA!" You start laughing as your brother almost chokes on his food.

"I was wondering where she went! You were there?!" He yells.

"Mom took me to spy on you and your friends. Who would've knew you were actually with your girlfriend?" You tease.

"The other guys ditched me and left me with her because she told them to! Leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeee!" He whines.

"Ok ok, i'm done." You smile and continue your search for your friends.

"(Y/n)-chan?!" You turn around to see Ayano and Hiroko. As always, Hiroko had food stuffed into her mouth.

"Fou wook tow pwetie!" Hiroko says.

"Yeah! You look absolutely gorgeous (Y/n)-chan!" Ayano squeals and takes your hands, jumping up and down. "Did you see..you know who?"

Knowing what she's talking about, you shake your head. "No..and i sort of hope i don't." You sigh. "That was the reason i didn't want to come, i don't want that to be the reason to leave either."

"I see." Hiroko nods. "That's understandable."

Just when you thought you had Enough of seeing Kuroo, you saw him passing by with Yaku and Kenma.

He looked over at you but then quickly looked away. Him and his two friends found their way over to your brother and Hiroko to get food.

"Well, he was going to come with his friends anyway. We can't just try to avoid him." Ayano laughs a little bit.

"That's true." You sigh.

"(n/n)-chan? I thought you weren't coming?" You turn around to see the one and only Oikawa Tooru. He looked nice to be honest, but you know how this was going to turn out. You were ready for it.

"Tooru? I wasn't going to come but my onii-chan got me to." You point at your brother and Hiroko buying more food from the food stands.

"Oh, i didn't know you had an older brother." He laughs.

"Yeah, me neither until a while ago." You scratch your head and laugh a little too. You were a little embarrassed because you have yet to answer his text. He was probably a little mad at you for it and then seeing you here.

"Well, i'm going to leave you two." Ayano smiles at the both of you and walks away to join your brother and Hiroko.

"So...have you decided...? He looks down a little, doubting himself.

You sigh and smile. "Tooru..you have been someone i could count on and trust for a while. One of my first real friends but...i think i'd like to keep it that way..friends. Sure i love you, but i love you the same way i love the rest of my friends. I'm sorry i couldn't tell you sooner..but i guess it ended sort of badly at my end..."

"You mean Kuroo?" He asks. You look over to see your friends with Kuroo. For some reason, he kept looking over at you. You immediately look look back to Oikawa so he won't suspect you.

"Yeah..he sort of saw the text and now i guess he is pretty jealous but i'm not sure why."

He laughs at your dumbness. "I see. I'm sorry if i put pressure on you or anything, but i understand. I'm also sorry about you and Kuroo's current situation."

"No, it's fine actually. Are you sure you aren't angry? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i hurt one of my friends and don't fix it." You ask, worried about him.

"Of course. You can't force someone to feel the same way about you." He laughs.

"That's true. Well, i guess we should be heading back to our friends now? I bet Iwa-chan is looking for you."

"Probably. I ditched him at one of the games when we got here." He sweat drops and laughs, knowing Iwaizumi will probably be furious.

"You better hurry. I think i just heard him yell you name.." You shudder, actually hearing someone.

"Before i go..."

Oikawa kisses your cheek before waving and walking away. "Bye bye! I'll see you later!" You smile, knowing that everything was ok between the both of you.

Now...maybe you could fix that mess with Kuroo? Maybe you had a better chance before he saw you talking with Oikawa?

~~~~~

"So are you going to apologize?" Ayano asks, taking some of Hiroko's food.

"Maybe but there might not be any point in it. I think she said yes to him." Kuroo sighs and eats some of Kenma and Yaku's food.

"Hey! Kenma and I bought this for ourselves!" Yaku complains as Kenma nods his head.

"Oh my god. Is this going to be you guys' relationship FOREVER! You're going to apologize at the fire works, AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!" Your brother says.

~~~~~~

AHHH! I HAD TO MAKE OIKAWA DO THAT! I STILL LIKE HIM TOO SO I HAD TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING FOR MAKING YOU GUYS NOT LIKE HIM!

Huehuehue Oikawa x Iwaizumi. Ship it for dayz. Sort of. Hue.

JFJSJDSBBD

YEAH I CHANGED IT A LITTLE. JFJDCJDHDHDX RE READ IT