Dating Kenma

~

~~~

"I'm also dating someone."

"AH REALLY?! HOW DOES SOMEONE SO ANTI-SOCIAL GET SOMEONE BEFORE I DO?!" Yamamoto growls why they take a break from volleyball.

"I'm surprised someone like you even knows that word." Yaku walks past them, smirking.

"Leave me alone."

"Well, who is it?" You and Kuroo overhear the conversation and decide to see what was going on.

"Actually, it's not a it. It's a them." Kuroo explains.

"Ohhhh!" Kuroo and Lev put an arm around Kenma. "So you have many? So you're that type? Great job, kiddo!"

"Kuroo.." You say, slightly glaring at him. He immediately wraps his arms around you.

"(Y/n)....." He says, stretching the last letter of your name. "You know you're the ONLY one for me. No one else can compare to my precious girlfriend."

"Hmph." You pout, teasing him.

"Take a picture..." Ayano whispers to Hiroko, who nods and takes one without you both noticing.

"You know it, I know it, everyone knows it." He kisses the top of your head the exact time Hiroko takes the picture. "I love youuuu~"

You blush and smile. "I love you too.....Bed head-chan!" Before he could retort, you pull him down for a kiss. Hiroko takes another picture.

"I told you this was going to happen." Yalu smiles. "It was so obvious you both liked each other."

"I tried my best to not show it though.." Kuroo thinks.

"WELL YOU FAILED."

"So Kenma, who are the lucky ones?" Lev smirks at Kenma, who was more focused on his phone than the conversation.

"It's this app." He shows you guys his phone. "The guys on this Otome game are really...cute. My guy looks kinda like me."

Everyone's jaw hangs open except yours. "Oh you're right. They do look pretty cute. Well good luck! Which one are you trying to get to fall in love with you?"

"Actually, there are a few I like, but I think I want this one to fall for me even though they all start liking me. It's hard to choose....so that's why I got this cheat to be with all of them at the same time." Kenma says, playing the game.

"Ah, I should try that game. It looks fun!"

"(Y/n)! But don't you have meeeeeee?" Kuroo whines.

"You're not enough." Yamamoto tries to hide his laugh but Kuroo hears him.

"SHUT UP! That's not true, right???"

"Kenma! I think I want to marry this one!"

"OH NO!"

"Here I know a cheat where you can marry them right away, give me your phone." You hand Kenma your phone. "And you're married."

"WHAT?"

"Thank you Kenma!"