3am text pt 2

57.

"Thank you for.....making that cat go away....(Y/n)?"

It was 4am and you finally let Kuroo back into the house after his cries and endless texts.

After you let him in the house, you walked back to your room to sleep, leaving Kuroo in the dark house to find out where to go on his own.

Despite your dating, you've invited Kuroo into your room. You've always just hang in the living room or the kitchen. Since your brother had work and always went out with his friend Haru and his endless amount of friends, you guys had a lot of time for yourselves.

Well, you always pushed your brother out the house when Kuroo would come over because you knew he'd embarrass you and his friends always wanted to hang out after so long.

"Kitten...?" He already knew about the first floor of the house since you always were there. This would be his first time exploring the next level.

He found the stairs leading to the second level and crept up them. He walked down the hallway, looking in different doors.

"The bathroom....closet....room.....another room.....probably her brothers room because of all these pictures.....hm." He stopped at another room and opened it.

There, he saw you laying on your bed. Your blanket was off of you while you lay sprawled out.

He slowly walks in, closing the door behind him.

"I've got to get this..." He pulls out his phone on take a picture. Only.. the flash was on, creating a bright light in the room.

You moved a little in your sleep but not waking up. After about a minute of shaking and standing still because of your awakening, Kuroo finally calmed down and walked to your bed.

Luckily, there was just enough space for him to lay next to you on the bed without falling off. So, he gets comfortable next to you and pulls the covers over you both.

"Huh.....? Kuroooooooooooooooooooooooo.............is the hat....youu? I'm not....getting that ca-kittennnn~"

Kuroo blushed about how cute you sounded in your sleep. "No Hana-chan....it's the ghost of your brother~"

"Nice try." You sit up and face him. "My brothers sleeping in his room. He would never get up in the middle of the night to scared me. He probably just fall asleep."

Kuroo sighs, petting your hair. "Ahh sorry sorry. I thought you'd be awake since you came and helped me."

"No, I hurried so I could sleep more. But now I'm fully awake thanks to Bed head." You giggle at him in the dark room.

"Hmph. I'm not tired either...."

"What do you suppose we do then?" You ask, curiously.

"Oh Kitten, you shouldn't of asked~" He crawls on top of you.

"TICKLE FIGHT!" He starts to tickle you, which makes you start laughing. Luckily, your brother wouldn't wake up since how deep he sleeps because of the time he sleeps.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA K-KUROO STOP IT!" He ignored you and continues.

"NEVER KITTEN!"

~~~~~~~~~|

Smh. You guys are gross. I know what you guys are thinking... smh shame shame smh... nonono. Just for that, you better watch out HAHAHAHA MORE OF THIS LATER