Going back

"So... I guess we're leaving now?" Kuroo stands next to you while waiting for everyone else to put their stuff on the bus.

"Y-yeah...I wish it didn't end as fast as it did...but it was fun." You reply, not really sure what to say. After apologizing, things were still pretty weird between you and him. Being alone with him was awkward.

You think back to how he was jealous and why.

'Ayano told me that he was jealous because he liked me... but is that really true?'

If it was, maybe he'd tell you? Or maybe you'd have to tell him?

"Ok ok. We both know I didn't walk over here to start an awkward conversation." He sighs but laughs a little. "I...do you want to sit next to me on the bus again? I'd really like to sit next to you, like last time..."

Well, this was one of your chances to break the embarrassment and make things go back to how they were before. When it wasn't weird to talk to him.

"Of course." You smile up to him, which he returns.

~~~~~

"Well I'm glad to see you guys talking with each other again." Lev says. "Bokuto told me what happened while I was out."

"Yeah, I am too." Kuroo says.

"Oh, Bokuto!" You yell, suddenly remembering something.

"Huh? What happened?" Yaku asks.

"I wanted to keep talking to him, but I forgot to get his number." You sigh.

"You have me. You don't need to talk to another captain!" Kuroo whines.

"Oh someone's jealous...again." Yamamoto teases. "Oh captain, we don't want history to repeat-"

"Shut it!"

"Ok ok whatever you say, captain!"

"Speaking of which, why were you jealous?" Yaku asks. "You're always together."

"I-i-"

"I think captain has a crushhhh~" Lev says and makes kissy faces. Hearing him say that and the other boys agree, makes heat rise to your cheeks. By now, you looked like a strawberry in front of everyone. Yamamoto sadly takes notice of this.

"Oh? I think (y/n)-chan feels the same way too~!" He smirks.

"Aww their so cute toge-"

"S-shut up!" You finally yell and cover yourself with your jacket and hide your face. You were so embarrassed, you didn't want them to keep talking about it. And Kuroo obviously didn't want to talk about it either...

"See? Now you guys embarassed her. Just go back to your own business." Kuroo glares at them. All the boys sigh but say sorry to you. "You alright." He smiles.

You slowly uncover yourself and smile. "Yeah thank you. Sorry for saying shut up." He just laughs.

"It's fine." He gets closer to your ears, making you blush again. "Whenever they bother you, just say it. They will stop and their feelings won't get hurt so you don't have to worry about that." He smiles.

"A-ah i see, i might."

~~~~~~

"Finally! I never thought i'd say this, but i'm happy we're back at school, right?" Kuroo stretches as we get off of the bus.

"Yeah!"

"Are you headed home now?"

"Yep! Onii-chan said he had to do something very important so he couldn't pick me up." You  sweat drop.

Kuroo sighs. "They were probably planning this before to force us to walk home together."

"Oh.."

"But of course i don't mind it! I wanted to walk you h-"

"Whoa! Captain is being so outgoing!"

"He's probably gonna try to take her to his house. Hm"

"I didn't know captain wanted to do something like that so soon!"

"Ahh! He saw us! Run!"

The rest of the team that was watching ran away, scared of what Kuroo may do.

"We should of asked Kenma if he wanted a walk home." You say.

"Lev, Yamamoto, and Yaku walked with him. They were going to play some games since i said i didn't really feel like going today." Kuroo answers your question. "He will be fine. Yaku and them  might even end up sleeping over if it gets too late."

"Oh, that sounded fun, but why didn't you want to go with them?" By this time, you both were already walking in the direction of your houses.

"Well..i was going to ask if you wanted me to walk you home..." He starts blushing.

"O-oh."

"I have an idea! Do you want to come to my house so you can see my mom, Aiko, and Chi? Since the last time, they kept pestering me about when you were going to come over again." He laughs. "You can even sleep over again if you want to."

You smile and nod your head. "Sure! That sounds fun. Maybe we can even eat ice cream and stuff
again."

"Ok! Let's go."

~~~~~

SORRY ITS SHORT. I WROTE THIS LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO BUT WANTED TO MAKE IT LONGER. NOW, IM JUST GONNA KEEP IT SHORT.

ILL BE UPDATING THIS STORY IN A
WEEK OR SO, SO I CAN HAVE TIME FOR MY KYOYA X READER!!!

I'm putting chapter for that up now too