Whoa

Shorter and a little boring? Sorry.

~~~

"So (Y/n)-chan, did you pack something to wear at the festival?" Ayano asks, after answering a text on her phone.

"Actually...i didn't think to pack something like that...i just packed a whole bunch of regular clothes." Ayano sighs and you sweatdrop. "Sorry..."

"You need to wear a dress or something! A kimono or a skirt?!" Hiroko shouts causing some people from teams to look at her.

"You mean like a dress or something?" Your brother heard what she said and walks over to you. "You have things like that in there."

"What do you mean? I only packed shorts and stuff." You put your hand on your chin, while not knowing what your older brother was talking about. Remembering what you packed, you looked at your brother, confused. "What did you do?"

"I might of packed you some skirts, some dresses, and other things..." He giggles which causes Hiroko and Ayano to join in.

"Well, when your brother turned the bus around and got to the school, we saw that you guys already left. Then, i came up with the greatest idea to repack your bag since your bag was with us." Hiroko smirked.

"Idiot, we weren't supposed to tell her!" Ayano slaps the back of Hiroko's back.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot."

"Did you leave any shorts in there?! I don't want to wear things like that. We're supposed to be practicing." You say, concerned.

"Don't worry, i left some of that in there so you wouldn't get too mad. I just want my little Hana-chan to look adorable! When you were younger, i remember when we went trick-or-treating and you dressed up as a princess!" Your brother hugs himself, remembering the moment.

"What?! I wish i could've seen it!" Hiroko and Ayano join in on the hug. "Do you have any pictures?"

"Yeah, i have some at the house, but i don't think there are any on my phone. I'll make sure to check later. Anyways, i have to get back to helping the teams that aren't playing against another team. Bye bye!" Your brother walks away, leaving you to wonder how they'd think to repack your things.

"Taka-san! Can you help me with my spike? It's still not as good as i'd want it to be." You hear one of the boys say to your brother, and he jogs over to help.

"Ah, Akira-kun. First you need to make sure you're keeping your eyes on the ball when you are about to hit. Then you want to..."

You stare at your brother and smile because you got to see him play again. You use to always go to his games with your mom and dad, and he use to teach you some things too. You always likes volley ball, but you never played it. You just loved watching your brother and his team playing and having fun. His team was also always nice and talked about how your brother always made them laugh and enjoy being there. Though he was always very clumsy, his team appreciated how their captain would always help them with practicing and give them confidence before a game.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by the sound of the volleyball smacking the gym floor, making the other kids look. You saw Kuroo also watching, wishing that he could ask your brother all sort of questions about volleyball.

"That was so cool Taka-san! I'll try again." The boy kept practicing with your brother while you watched them. Your eyes kept glancing at your school. The coach decided to give you a break since you were working so hard and said that he could take over.

Nekoma was winning against the teams that they played. You thought they were good, but you didn't know that they were that good because you've never seen them play against other people. Kuroo looked like he was having a great time playing with other teams with his team. Kenma looked a little bored because he didn't have his phone, but you could tell that he was having some kind of fun playing with his friends too.

Then, you look over to Hinata and his team, Karasuno. Before you started to watch your team, you got acquainted with them. You got to meet the guy with black hair that was standing with him.

Kageyama Tobio. He seemed a little shy when you talked to him, but he was different with Hinata. He scolded him and stuff but you were just glad Hinata found a great friend.

"Hana-chan! Wanna practice with me? There's an extra court!" He smiles and tosses the volleyball back and forth in his hands.

"Hm, I guess so, but I'm still not that good." You agree to the idea and walk towards him.

"It's ok, we can just hit it to the other side of the court. I'll go to the other side." He says and joggs to the other side with the ball.

"Ok Hana-chan!" He throws the ball up and hits it over the net. You stare in awe as the ball quickly flies to you. You ready yourself by getting in position to set, which you do. Once the ball comes back down, you slap the ball back to the other side.

"Woah! Nice job!" He gives you a thumbs up and let's the back hit the ground with a loud thud. "Have you been playing?"

"No, but Kuroo's been teaching me a little."

"Oh, want to go again?" Your brother asks, picking up the volleyball.

"Sure!"