Sorry

I like my men how I like my coffee.

Animated.

It was around 30 minutes into the movie and you were done with your sundae. You look over to see that Kuroo was also done with his. You set the tall glass cup onto the coffee table.

"Ah, the ice cream was so tasty...One day, can we do this again?" You ask not looking at Kuroo in fear that he might see you blushing even though it was dark.

Kuroo sits his glass on the table and looks over at you. "Yeah, i would like that. I do this like 3 times every month." He laughs. "I probably shouldn't do it again before the practice between Karasuno."

You nod your head. "This movie isn't scary at all. All the people are making stupid decisions." You say to the tv, annoyed. "If i was in this movie, i would..well...just move somewhere else?"

"Hmm, yes. We could move somewhere sunny or something. Cold?" Kuroo asks, agreeing with you.

"A place that has pretty hot summers and snows in the Winter." You nod your head, saying your thoughts. "We can invite our friends and family too." You laugh.

"This is a really good-AHHH!" Kuroo yells and you scream. You didn't expect him to scare you instead of the movie. That's not apart of the rules, right?

"Hey! That doesn't count. The movie didn't scare me." You say, still shocked from the scream and hit his arm. "No fair.."

"Hehe well i never said that the movie had to scare you. You weren't getting scared by the movie, so i took my kitty chance! And i succeeded. Sorry if you got really scared." He smiles while explaining that it did so count. You sigh. "Awwww don't be so mad, (Y/n)."

"Are you ticklish?" He asks.

"Um..why?" You answers with a question. "Please do-"

"Tickle!" Kuroo starts tickling you on your stomach. You fell back onto the couch but Kuroo was still tickling you. If you weren't laughing so much, you would've noticed the position the both of you were in. He didn't even notice that he was on top of you. You couldn't stop laughing because your stomach was your most ticklish spot.

"Please HAHA KUROO! Im HAHAHAHA dyiNg." You kept laughing so hard that you started crying a little bit. After Kuroo notices that you started crying, he stops tickling you and wipes your tears.

"S-sorry.." He says and blushes when he sees that he was on top of you.

"I-it's ok. My stomach is my most ticklish spot." You slightly laugh at him. You still didn't realize that he was on top of you. Kuroo smiles back and you both continue to stare at each other. After a while he started leaning in. You didn't see the tint of red on his cheeks until he was about 3 inches away from your mouth.

"K-kuroo...?" You didn't know what else to say, so you just called his name.

"Yes?" He says, still close to your face.

"Did you find out what you wanted since you won?"

"No...not yet." He says as he gets off of you. "Sorry.."