Volleyball boys

(Is it me or are these chapter names getting suckier and suckier?) OH GOD 2%

Ayano, Hiroko and you, walk into the karaoke place and go into the room where Kuroo should be. When you go in, you see Kuroo, Yaku, Kenma, Fuyuki, and some other boys that you didn't know.

"Oh, you invited the volleyball team too? Oh well." Ayano says boredly as she sits down in one of the empty chairs.

"Aww, Ayano-chan isn't happy to see us? How sad." A boy with silver hair says. He took a sip from a straw, of some water.

"Stand up, Lev. I must be close to your height." Hiroko suddenly pulls 'Lev' out of his seat, causing him to choke on the drink.

"H-hey-"

"Stand up straight, ya butt." He immediately stood up straight. "Yamamoto, hurry, am I at least taller than last time?"

The boy known as Yamamoto, stands up and shrugs. "Well, I doubt you would have grown much in the past 3 days." He says.

Hiroko sighs. "Ugh, why do you have to be so tall, you freaking.... freakingggg....."

"Oh no, here she comes with a nickname." Kuroo says, trying to hide his laugh.

"You freaking silver cat! I used to be one of the tallest. But now since you're here, I'm one of the shortest." She pouts and slumps into one of the chairs by Ayano.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Yaku greets you as you're the only one left standing. You were a bit happy to know that someone actually noticed you.

"H-hi, Yaku!"

"Oh, so this is the girl captain has been talking so much about lately~" 'Yamamoto teases.

"I-I guess. We started talking and became friends." Kuroo looked a little embarrassed about you knowing that he talked about you.

"N-nice to meet you... um..."

"Taketora Yamamoto." He is suddenly next to you. He takes your hand and kisses it. "But you can call me Yama." You see a blush on his face. For some reason, you don't blush. You just felt....... annoyed?

"Um." You had a blank expression on your face. "Can..... can you not?" You ask him, a bored expression on your face.

The color drains on his face as he dramatically falls back. "HAHAHA SHE REJECTED HIM!" The Lev guy suddenly bursts out laughing, causing some other people to giggle.

"(L/n)-San! I didn't know you could be such a... such a rebel! Why are you so cool?!" Hiroko almost died laughing.

Kuroo and Ayano sat there, shocked, but laughing. "Ohh~ Kuroo cat." Ayano says quietly so only he can hear. "I hope she doesn't reject you like that." She laughs while he blushed.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean for it to sound rude!" You say, feeling guilty. Yamamoto stayed laying on the ground, clutching his chest.

"My heart...." He moans. "Rejection.... why....?"

"I-I'm sorry!" You try to think of something to make him not upset anymore. "Um..... I'll give you a hug if you stop being upset!" He immediately stands up, happily.

"I'll take one hug, please." He has the gentlemen aura around him again as he puts his arms out. You go towards him and he hugs you.

"Yay!" He yells and puts one of his legs up. "Hugs!"

"Ok ok, that's enough. Kuroo cat looks like he's about to rip your head off." Ayano pulls you away from a whining Yamamoto and sits you next to Kuroo.

"I want another one, one day!" Yamamoto continues to whine. "Wait a second, why does Kuroo and Yaku call you by your first name?" Yamamoto questions.

"Don't forget Kenma." Yaku corrects.

"I wanna call her by her first name too!" He yells. Everyone soon just starts to ignore him.

"Glad you could come, (Y/n)." You move your gaze from Yamamoto, to Kuroo.

"Y-yeah.. glad you could too."

~~~~~~~

"I wanna go next!" Hiroko screams. "(L/n)-San and Ayano are going to sing with meeeee!!!!" She says.

"Nuuu, I wanna sing next!" Yamamoto and Hiroko battle for who is going to sing next. "I must sing for lovely (Y/n)-chan!!"

"No, I wanna sing with lovely (L/n)-san! Ya butt!" Hiroko just pushes Yamamoto and drags Ayano and I to the stage.

"U-um... I change my mine. I don't wanna sing." I say.

"Nope! I showed you the song and your voice is so good, so you must!" Hiroko says.

I pout, trying to get her to let me go. "AWWW HER FACE IS SO ADORABLE!" Yamamoto yells, causing a person from another room to shush him.

"Go (Y/n)-chan!" Kuroo yells, but when he realized what he said, he started blushing. I see Yaku patting him on the back. That made me blush as well.

"Ok! Let's sing it my girls!" Hiroko said, overjoyed.

"I don't remember signing up for this..." Ayano sweat drops and grabs a mic.

Ok, (Y/n). You're about to embarrass yourself so badly, but it's ok because you'll just picture everyone nake- no nevermind.

~~~~~~

Ugh, I'm happy I have no school tomorrow but mad at the same time. I'll be sort of bored tomorrowwwww. I just want it to be Tuesday so my real spring break can start.

IMPORTANT!!!

I sort of feel like I'm making the main character (you) more comfortable with people too fast. Like for example in this chapter. I don't really want to make you/her be very shy and stuff the whole time. I made the character a little shy for the story bc I thought it would fit better but I don't favor the very kind, shy, and not rebellious type of characters. Idk I like the anime girls that are cool and stuff 😂 (Erza, Sinon, Yona, Kagura, Touka, that girl from Omari no seraph with purple hair, Bishamon....)

For example: Yona from Yona of the dawn wasn't really kind and stuff at the beginning. Like she was, but ya know? (Can explain crap). But then she's all warrior like and fights and stuff.

But then you see girls like Yuki from Aoharu Ride. I liked her but at the same time, I thought she was just an ok person in the manga/anime. IDK BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I don't want the reader to be how she is for the whole story. I think she should change a bitttttt.  (People like Hinata and some other characters are exceptions 💀)

Should I ask questions if something before or after the chapter is over? I feel like I should communicate more (with the people who actually read my trash). Idk, maybe it's just me 😂

Did your spring break start yet?