Stop

Not updating tomorrow or Sunday, UNLESS I FEEL GENEROUS OR SOMETHING

~~~~~~~~

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My eyes had small bags under them and were a bit red.

Turning the handle, I splash cold water into my face to calm down a little bit. I looked bad even though I was very happy inside.

The note has made me feel much better. I made up my mind about being able to talk to them and explain what happened.

"Well look who we have here~?" I turn around to see a girl with dark brown hair and two other girls.

"W-what??" I stutter.

The tallest one laughed. "You make me sick! First you stole Kuroo and now you kiss Oikawa?!" She pushes me, making me land on my butt and hands.

"I-I don't know what y-you mean.."

"Liar!" One of them tell, making you flinch.

"We will make you pay for what you did! Don't deny it, you bitch."

(DAYUMMMMMMMMMM)

~~~~~~~~
Hiroko's pov
~~~~~~~~

"Hey, I just saw (Y/n)-chan! You think she got the note?" I poke Ayano's shoulder.

She smiles. "I think so."

"Hey! There's a fight happening in the bathroom." I hear someone yell. Probably just one of those stupid fights.

"Wonder what's going on.." Someone else says. There aren't any teachers around right now so i guess this is why the fighters chosen now.

"Do you guys know who's in there??"

"Nah, I need to ask someone though."

"Hey, Yumi! The person that is in there is that really quiet girl, I think. I saw her walking in there earlier with some other girls following her."

'What?'

~~~~~~~~~~~

"P-please stop..." You say when one of the girls pour their water bottle on you. One of the girls was holding you while she did it and pushed you on the floor.

"This if your fault."

"I-it wasn't my fault... O-Oikawa was trying to help me... there was this guy that-"

"I don't care about your excuses, boyfriend stealer!" She poured some more water on you while you were on the floor.

"Boyfriend stealer...? I don't know what you mean by boyfriend... I'm pretty sure you aren't dating him, so why do you care?" You look up to them with an annoyed face.

"What did you say?! If you didn't know, were the hot boys fan club! You won't get in our way!" The tallest girl gets herself ready to slap you.

"Hey! Don't touch her, scum!"

~~~~~~~~~

Well. Idk what I did there BUT you're getting more and more confident. WHDJEJFJDFJDJDJ

케 일 라