Games

IM SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES. I WAS TOO LAZY TO LOOK OVER IT AT 1AM

~~~~

"She finally went to sleep...." Kuroo says, looking down at the scary car and his sister.

"I guess so... unless I wake up Chi? Maybe I sh-"

"N-no! Don't. Chi will kill me." He sweat drops and you laugh.

"Ok, maybe we should carry them back into Aiko's room. I'll take Chi while you carry Aiko?" You suggest.

"Yeah."

After fighting, tickling each other, AND deciding to eat a whole bunch of sweets, Aiko fell asleep on the couch with Chi in her arms.

You pull back the covers if Aiko's bed and Kuroo lays her down while you put Chi at the end of her bed.

Suddenly the cat gets up, which scares Kuroo and makes him quickly step back. Chi glares at him for a moment before you pet him and he crawls next to Aiko to lay down. Kuroo sighs and walks to the door. You quickly get out too and turn off the lights, closing the door.

"It's only 12. Hmm." Kuroo says, looking down at his phone.

"Only 12?!" You whisper yell at him. "I should probably go to sleep now."

"Whaaaaaat? One more hour?" He whines and makes a baby face at you that makes you blush.

"Fine, but what should we do?"

"We can play video games with the guys!" Kuroo walks to his room and you follow. "We can all play online together and it will be fun."

"Oh, sure." You shrug and sit on Kuroos bed and he hands you a controller.

"I'll call them." He calls the team and they answer from Kenna's house.

"CAPTAIN! CAN WE PLAY NOW?!"

"YEAH! BRING (Y/N)-CHAN TOO!"

"She's here, she's here. Calm down you dummies." Kuroo looks over at you. "Is a zombie game fine with you?"

"Yeah! They're my favorites." You laugh.

"(Y/n), we need to play more games together! We can even play Five nights at Freddy Ben-" You cut Kenma off.

"Never again. But, we can play other video games."

"Ok, ready everyone?" Kuroo asks and everyone says yes and he starts the game.

~~~~~~~

"H-how is she so good at this game...?" Yamamoto sounds like he's about to cry from the phone.

"Even better that Kenma at this game." Lev sweat drops as he fans the passed out Kenma.

"Haha, I think it's time for me to sleep. I said only an hour but it's already 12:43am. Goodnight~" You turn off your controller and get up from Kuroo's bed.

"Are you sure? Not just a little longerrrr?"

"Yeah! PLEWSE!"

You sigh again at the pleading boy and his phone. "Maybe I can just watch? I really don't feel like playing but i can watch you guys." You suggest.

"Well I guess that would be fine since you'd still be here." Kuroo shrugs.

"Don't blame me if I fall asleep." You sit back down and start watching them play more.

About 15 minutes later, your eyes start to feel heavy. "Ah, Kuroo. Can I use a pillow? I'll try not to fall *yawn* asleep..."

"Sure." He laughs at your cuteness and moves so you can lay behind him on his bed. "You can lay there if you want."

"Ohhhhh Captain making the moves?"

"Shut up and watch out before I kill a teammate." He laughs.

"Fineeeee."

"Thanks." You lay down on the pillow. It smelled a lot like Kuroo actually, which made you weirdly comfortable.

"Finally level...."

You tried to listen about what they were talking about and continue to watch the game. Well you failed. Now you were asleep on Kuroo's bed while he played video games with the rest of the volleyball team.

"Did (Y/n)-chan fall asleep? She stopped talking." Yaku whines.

Kuroo looks back to see that you were indeed asleep. He sighs but smiles. "Yeah... should I move her into Aiko's room?"

"Of course not!"

"I'll turn this phone down." Kuroo threatens. "You can't wake her up, it's mean and she's tired."

"Awww lil Kuroo cares."

"No i'm just not rude like you..." Luckily it was pretty dark and you were asleep so no one could witness his small blush.

"Kuroo.........zombie g-......game........."

"What? Is she sleep talking? OOH MAYBE SHE-"

Kuroo sweat drops after turning his phone off. "No way can I let them hear her if she says something embarrassing..."

"......like......."

"Well, it's time to sleep I guess." Kuroo turns off his game and tv. Then he remembers how you were still in his bed. "I guess she can sleep here again." He laughs.

After putting you under the blanket too, he quietly lays down next to you.

'Why's it so cold....' Kuroo shivers and sweat drops. 'Oh no.... I feel a sne-'

"ACHOO!" Kuroo sneezes facing away from you. He freezes, seeing you stir in your sleep.

"Kuroo?.....Are you *yawn*........playing....games.......?"

"U-uh...n-no..... go back to s-sleep...."

"It's *yawn* cold... goodnight." Kuroo almost falls off the bed when you suddenly hug him and fall back asleep.

He smiled at you, not really seeing you in the dark.

"I love you.... (Y/n)."