Not official chapter

This legit made me think about life.

~~~~~~

"I miss you..." You say into your phone for your boyfriend to hear.

"I know, I miss you too. Dating from different colleges is harder than I thought it would be." He says. You could tell he was smiling by how he said it.

"Being away from you is harder." You laugh .

"I'll transfer."

"No way Kuroo. You wanted to go to that school for so long...you can't just give it up for me! No matter how far we are apart."

You hear nothing but a soft chuckle from the other side of the phone. "I can do it if it means I could spend more time with you...sure volleybal-"

"I said no. That has been your dream school. You're going there and you're going to like it." Unknowingly to you, tears started streaming down your cheeks as your voice cracked. Sure it wasn't like you didn't want Kuroo to go to your college. You just didn't want to hold him back from his dreams and bring him down. Maybe you were too much of a distraction.

"Please don't cry.... you know it makes me upset too."

"I'm sorry..."

"Just wait a little longer. I promise I'll visit you whenever I can. I'll wipe your tears away."

"Kissy promise?"

He smiles. "Kissy promise."