Your one and Only

Yep, I'm putting the chapters from book two in this one now.

'I love you...(Y/n).' You kept hearing in your head when you wake up next to Kuroo. Last night, you heard Kuroo say those exact words when you were half asleep.

You start blushing as you watch Kuroo sleep. 'He loves me...?' You think to yourself over and over and over and over again until you see Kuroo turn over to face the other way.

You sigh. "Maybe I was hearing things..."

"(Y/n)..? Are you awake already?" You hear Kuroo sleepily say. "Don't leave yet...."

"U-um...I won't." You laugh and lay back down next to him.

Since Kuroo was facing the other way, you stared at his bed head. You wondered how it always stayed like that despite constant brushing and stuff. Maybe it was meant to be...you sweat drop.

The last time you touched his hair was during the training camp with the other volleyball teams. He got a little jealous that you wanted to touch Bokuto's hair and not his, which made you touch his too.

You remember how soft it was and reach over to lightly touch it. You hope he won't move or turn back around as your hand gets closer and closer to the black hair.

Since you needed to get a little closer to touch his hair, you scoot to be able to touch his hair easily. Your head was very close to his as your hand was about a centimeter from touching his hair.

Then he turned around and you froze. His face was very close to yours but you couldn't even move.

"U-um.." Kuroo's face immediately turned red and so did your when you realized what you were doing.

"S-SORRY!" Your sudden scream and movement made him fall off the side of the bed while you backed into the wall, which saved you from falling.

"O-ouch....." You head from the other side of the bed but your body refused to move and see what happened.

Kuroo suddenly stands up, rubbing his head. "Well that was a dude awakening..." He laughs. "Were you trying to touch my hair?" He teases.

"N-no! I just....yes."

He laughs more. "It's ok. I just didn't expect to fall off the bed right after waking up. If I did, I wouldn't stayed asleep." He sweat drops.

~~~~~

"LALALALAA THE SUN IS OUT, TIME TO SHOUT!"

"SCHOOL IS BACK, TIME TO PACK!"

"SCARY TEACHERS, SCARY TIMES."

"I WANNA GO HOMEWEEEEE!"

You were walking in the halls with Ayano, Hiroko, Kenma and Kuroo.

"I'm glad to be back at school." You say wondering why they were so upset. "It's always nice walking there with you guys and sometimes walking home together. Isn't it for you guys too?"

"She's too..." Hiroko starts. "She's so cuuute!"

"(Y/n)...even i don't like school...." Yaku sighs, looking down at his phone. "Ugh...Kenma's got me into one of his games again.." He mumbles. No one sees, but Kenma smirks.