Hello darkness my old friend

"(Y/n)!" You turn around to see Kiran and two other girls. Hiroko and Ayano immediately stand in front of you.

"What do you want?"

"Here to fight again?"

Kiran scoffs. "Oh please, since that certain someone came, I've given up on Kuroo."

"W-what...?"

"I don't believe you." Ayano says, glaring at her still.

"You don't have to." Kiran sighs. "Besides, they don't believe me either." She points at her other two friends who swear drop.

"Sorry."

"The point is...(Y/n), does Kuroo know that you like him?"

"Wait (Y/n). Why do you care?" Hiroko asks.

"Are you going to let me talk to her, or are you both going to be her body guards the whole time?"

"I'm not sure if he actually knows...but I know he likes me. He thought I was asleep when he confessed." You say. Kiran sighs.

"Dammit... Well anyways, you have already seen Manami?"

You nod. "Yeah... I was told she rejected Kuroo when he confessed, and now she's back because she missed him..."

"Well...I....just if you need any help with her, tell me, ok! I'm not trying to be nice here or anything, but I was pretty hurt when I found out Kuroo loved her..." Kiran says with a blush on her face. "And only this once! Don't tell anyone about this or you're dead meat, you taller than me person..."

"T-thank you...Kiran-chan!" You immediately hug her, despite her pleas of you to let go. Ayano, Hiroko and Kiran's friends laugh.

"You're welcome... (Y/n)...chan- WAIT! Aren't you going to go tell Kuroo how you feel and stuff?" Kiran used that as an excuse to push you off her.

"No...I'm going to tell him after school. I somehow feel like it's not the right time during to school to tell him..."

"Ah, ok. Well I'm going to go back, lunch is going to end soon and I have yet to eat my lunch." She and her friends start to walk away.

"Thank you Kiran-chan!" You say one more time and wave to them. Kiran's friends force her to wave until she pushed them away and stomped away.

"Who would've thought Kiran had a soft side...?"

"Obviously not me.." Hiroko cringes.