Meet again

You walk in the hallway with your head down. You convinced the nurse to let you out early so you could finish your last subject. You didn't want to miss anything.

There was no one in the halls, leaving you in silence. You thought it'd be embarrassing to just walk into the classroom, but you stopped caring.

Finally, you were in the front of your classroom where students, the teacher, Ayano and Hiroko... and Kuroo wait.

You sigh as you push the door open, to be met with stares all around the room. "Oh, (L/n)-san! I'm glad you could make it back." They smile.

"Yeah..." You walk back to your seat, quietly. Kuroo makes eye contact and smiles at you, but you don't return it as you sit down.

"Ok, class..."

~~~~~

"(Y/n)!" You walk towards the gate of the school, when you hear Kuroo. "Ayano and Hiroko told me you weren't feeling well. You ok?"

"Yes."

"Oh that's good. Want me to walk you hom-"

"No." You start walking in the directing of the train station to get home. You hear Kuroo running after you.

"What's the matter?" He walks next to you, staying at your pace. You stay quiet. "Come on, you can tell me."

"Just leave me alone...please." Kuroo stops.

"(Y/n), stop! Why can't you tell me why you're upset. Ayano told me that you told them to leave you alone. Why?"

"Just leave me alone, ok! I don't want to talk to you, or anyone else!" Your eyes started to tear up but Kuroo probably didn't know that. Your back was facing him.

"....ok."

~~~~~~~

The train ride back, was dreadful. The only thing you could do was think about all that had happened. Even though it was bad, you guessed that it was for the best.

"(N/n)-chan?" You turn around to see Oikawa.

"Oikawa-Kun? What are you doing here?" You thought it was weird that he was here.

"I was going to see how you were doing. Kuroo told me that you were acting strange today and asked what happened last night. I told him that I walked you home, but not about the kiss... is that what was bothering you?" He asks but you shake your head.

"No... just a lot of things happening lately. You don't have to worry about it." You reply.

"Come on, we can talk about it. We can go sit at a park!" He cheers happily. Before you could say something, he pulls you in the direction of a park.

~~~~~

"Ahh, I miss swinging. This was my favorite part when I was younger." You and Oikawa swing on the swings.

"Oh."

"So... what's going on? I heard you got hit with a ball today. Who did it, so I can blind them with my beauty and tell them to not mess with (n/n)-chan!" He grins.

"Just... someone. It's not import-"

"It was Kiran, right?" His voice changes a little, showing that he was more serious.

"How did you..." You were surprised that he would of guessed who it was so quickly.

"Because, I've seen how she treats people. It's not really good. Is it something about her having a crush on Kuroo?" He asks.

"I...I can't say. Why do you care?" You look away and stop swinging.

"Because I can tell that you like Kuroo." He sighs but smiles. "You can't let her get in the way of it. Maybe he likes you too!"

"H-huh!?"

~~~~~

After talking, Oikawa walks you back to your house. When you get there, you hear sirens so you both run to see what happened while Oikawa follows.

You both see your grandma being put into the ambulance. "Wait! I'm her granddaughter and this is my friend Oikawa. What happened to her?!" You ask, on the verge of crying.

"Come on, both of you! We'll explain more when we get to the hospital. Your grandma will have to stay in the hospital overnight." The man says and helps both of you inside of the ambulance. Oikawa hold your hand as you both sit in the truck.

~~~~~~~~~