Meat buns

Yep, putting the second books chapters in here.

"What?! She's back?!?!" Somewhere in the school, Kiran was yelling and raging about how the famous Manami was back. She was jealous ever since she found out Kuroo liked her back in Middle school.

"Kiran-chan, who's back????" One of her friends say, worried about her yelling.

"The worst freaking person you'll ever meet! That's who! She's the one I told you about two years ago, the one that Kuroo confessed to! The one that rejected him!" Kiran's yelling, gains the attention of everyone in the lunchroom, which were a lot.

"If only if were me.... IF ONLY I WAS THE ONE HE CONFESSED TO! NOTHING CRAPPY THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME, WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED! AND I WOULDN'T BE SO GODDAMN ANGRY!" Kiran lays her head on the lunch table.

"Guys...I somehow feel like I need to tell (Y/n) about this..." The girls gasp, not believing Kiran. "I think I should just give up on Kuroo...it's not like (Y/n) can get him...and if she can't, I obviously can't....not with her around at least."

~~~~~

"Kuroo....Kuroo can't...." You say, thinking about the time Kuroo said that he loved you while you were 'sleeping.'

"What do you mean?"

"He told me he loved me when I slept over his house! He thought I was sleeping and told me! There's no way he could still be in love with Manami! It's...it's not fair....I'm so jealous..."

"(Y/n), you have to tell him you like him before it's too late...with Manami, anything can ruin your chances."

"I have to tell him that I love him back...I wish I did it that night. Then none of this would be happening!"

"Are you going to do it now?"

"No... I'm going to tell him after school....it must be the best time..."

~~~~~

"So, Kuroo....I was thinking we can hang out after school today. Would that me ok with you? Maybe we can talk about what happened? We have to catch up, Kay?" Manami keeps smiling at Kuroo, who can't focus on what she was saying.

He was too shocked that she was back...but he knew he can't change his feelings for you. They were too strong to be overcome by some crush from middle school, and he knew that.

"I guess so...but it would only be for today. I have....things to do after school. And I walk home with a friend since we live close...and we're close."

"Ahh, you mean (L/n) (Y/n)-chan? She's pretty dull but with some things, she could look amazing! I'd like to hang out with her more. Is she your girlfriend?"

Kuroo's head beat quickens at the mention of you being his girlfriend but he knew it wasn't true. "No....."

'Not yet.'

"I see. Is it because she's sort of dull? Her personality seems pretty good too, which is why we should hang out!"

"Manami, her personality is perfect and she isn't dull in the slightest.." Kuroo fights the need to glare at Manami, but he just couldn't bring himself to glare at the girl that he once loved.

"I see...." Manami checks her phone. "Hm, they've been out for a while..." She mumbles.

'Meat buns, eh?'