My lunch buddy

(N/n) = nickname

"Um..." You walk into the room where the rest of my group is. They all looked at you, and the person that you brought along.

"Tōru?" Kuroo smiles, a little shocked to see another captain. "What are you doing here?" He asks. Oikawa looked happy to see Kuroo, grinning back.

"I was here with my team. I sorta forced them to come along since I was so bored of practicing." Oikawa pouted. "Iwa-chan didn't want us to come though. Practice practice practice. He's such a mommy." Oikawa sighed.

"Same, except everyone wanted to come. We thought we'd have a fun day." Kuroo laughs.

"Ah, the famous Trashy-kawa, huh?" Ayano calls him by a nickname. "Awww why are you so mean to meee~ Kiran-chan? I didn't see ya there." Oikawa makes a neutral face, but secretly smiles inside, knowing that he'd annoyed her.

She just looks away, annoyed. "Go away."

"So mean... at least (n/n)-chan isn't mean to me!" He grins happily and wraps his arms around you, making you blush.

"Y-yeah, sorry again for bumping into you though.. I wasn't watching where I was going." You pulled out of the hug.

"It's ok! If we didn't bump into each other, we wouldn't have met, right?" He says.

"Hm, that's true." You smile back up to him.

"Aweeee~ You're so cute (n/n)-chan!" He squeezes your cheeks.

You hear Yamamoto groan. "*cough cough* fuck boy... *cough*" Oikawa stops pulling on your cheeks and pouts, looking at Yamamoto. "I heard that!"

"But it's true, Assy-kawa." Oikawa immediately shivers, slowly looking back to a tall male with spiky hair. "I-iwa-chan?"

"OUCH!" Oikawa yells.

"That's what you get for walking away from the group for so long. They made me look for you, dumbass." The boy known as 'Iwa-chan' says annoyed.

Oikawa cowers behind you and puts his arms around your neck. (NO HES NOT STRANGLING YOU. I WOULDN'T HAVE THAT FAM.) "My (n/n)-chan will protect me! Right?"

Blushing, you shrug. "I don't think I can beat that.. sorry."

Oikawa sighs but smiles. "It's ok, I'll just to protect you then!" Just then, Ayano pushes Oikawa away and hugs you. "No, I already ship her with someone. You're not allowed to ruin it!"

Oikawa smirks. "We'll just have to see about that."

Hiroko sighs loudly and walks over to you too."Kuroo cat! You must protect your kittennn~" This made him get up and put his hand on your head. He smiles down to your blushing face.

"You're not allowed to have my lunch buddy."