Chapter Twelve

"My, my dad?" Selene asked, grabbing for Kai's hand.
"Yes, I, was once a guard in Channery's entourage, and when your mother said what was going on, that she was pregnant, well, we got a test done, and sure enough, I was the father. Then, when you were a year old, we had Peony. Well, every time I saw Levana with you, I was always certain she would murder you. Then, when your mother died, I was so scared, I fled for her life, and for mine. I knew Levana would come after you, and, they would come after Peony as well. It was the only thing I could do. Then, when they said you were in the fire, I was heartbroken. For days I would mutter to myself " Selene, my Selene." Adri thought I was crazy. Finally, we saw a physiatrist, and things got better. Well, a little while later, Michelle told me you were here on Earth, I had to get you. Then, after you came home, I got word of LSO's coming, and I had to get away. You know the rest." Levi said, taking the doctor's chair. "Kai, can you send someone, or go yourself, and get Adri and Pearl." Kai nodded his head, and quickly excused himself.  Selene then got to talking to Peony and the rest of the girls via a group comm link.

Start of Comm Link

SeleneLihnBlackburn-Kaito  So, you guys won't believe it.

WinterHayleBlackburn What?

PeonyLihnBlackburn  NO WAY!!!

CressDarnellSoonToBeThorne Am I the only one lost??

ScarletBenoitKesley nope

CressDarnellSoonToBeThorne Good. I was scared there for a second. I thought this wedding planning was getting to my head.

SeleneLihnBlackburn-Kaito *says under her breath* maybe it still is. Anyway, can I tell you guys my news.

CressDarnellSoonToBeThorne Sure, go ahead. You already offended me, so why don't you offend me more.

SeleneLihnBlackburn-Kaito K. So, you guys left, and then someone walked in.

WinterHayleBlackburn Ugh. Who was it.

SeleneLihnBlackburn-Kaito Let me finish, please.

WinterHayleBlackburn Yes, Your Majesty.

SeleneLihnBlackburn-Kaito Soon to be Majesty.
Whatever, call me what you want. Any way, when Kai and I were standing there, you won't believe who walked in.

CressDarnellSoonToBeThorne Who?

SeleneLihnBlackburn-Kaito MY FATHER!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😄😄😄😄😄😄

ScarletBenoitKesley  THAT'S INCREDIBLE. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!

PeonyLihnBlackburn KNEW IT!!!!!!!

CressDarnellSoonToBeThorne  No kidding. Coming from someone who doesn't have parents, you are quite lucky.

SeleneLihnBlackburn-Kaito Thanks.😃 Kai just walked in, so I'll talk to you later. *whispers* save me.😭😭😭😭

End of Comm Link

Kai, followed by Adri and Pearl, with Pearl's daughter, walked in. Pearl rolled her eyes when she saw all of the flowers and gifts Selene accumulated from subjects, ambassadors, and staff at the palace. Kai matched that, and cleared his throat. "Isn't proper respect due to your princess?" Kai asked, crossing his arms. It was Adri's turn to roll her eyes.
"No disrespect, Your Majesty, but Selene, technically isn't our princess. She's your fiancé-" Kai put his hand up.
"No. No no no. She is your princess, because she is my fiancée. If you do you not think she is worthy of the title of princess, then tough, because I love her, and what I say goes." Adri looked taken aback at her Emperor's words. Her mouth stood agape, and she moved out of the overcrowded room. Kai followed her, and they went into a small sitting room. "What I cannot fathom, for the life of me, is why you treat her like she isn't human."
"Well, my dear emperor, that, that thing has done nothing but ruin my family. When my husband went to get her in the European Federation, he caught the plague. When my daughter went with her to a junkyard, she caught the plague as well. It is her fault that my family failed," Adri said, pointing at Selene through the closed door. "And its her fault that I'm the laughing stock of New Beijing. Ever since she came back, she has been spreading rumors about how she was a "slave", and that I constantly made her work and such. If anything, I was the slave. I had to live with her and her clanking metal parts. Her and her little talking robot she begged me to keep. And then this, she is thinking I'm gonna sit here and be her little subject when she ruined my life."
"Maybe because I was the slave!" Selene yelled from the hospital room. Adri looked bothered by the sudden out burst from the hospital room.
"And who are you to eavesdrop?" Adri asked.
"His fiancée," Selene answered.
"Don't you dare smart mouth me!" Adri yelled, barging into the hospital room.
"Don't you dare talk to my daughter that way," Levi said, stepping in front of the bed.
"G-Garan. Is that you?"
"Yes Adri. But my name is not Garan, it is Levi."
"How did you get here?" Adri asked. Levi took Adri aside, and explained everything to her in the hall. When she came back, she took Pearl, and left.
"She has changed since I left," Levi said as they exited of the door.
"Indeed she has," Peony said, pursing her lips. Selene nodded her head, as the doctor came in.
"Well you two have had a frustrating night, but I want to run something by you."
"Okay," Selene and Kai said in unison. They shot each other worried glances as he reached for her hand.
"Well, what I want to run by you, is the fact that now that you have had the surgery, do you still want to have children?"
"What? Of course we do. What in the name of all the stars would make you think different?"
"Well, its the fact that we found a problem."

A\N
Okay people. A couple of things. My birthday is next Sunday, so I will be hanging out with my friends, not writing. BUT to make up for it, I will be doing a Kaider one- shots book, with Kai's birthday on April 7th. Vote and comment on this story, and I will add you somehow into the story (s). For all of Cool_Raven's support on these books,I will get one made especially for him\her. Thanks again for all of your support, and I will be updating soon. -Selene62