Chapter Twenty Seven (Time Skip to May 23rd, 128, T.E.)

Kai looked at the kingdom below him, as a meeting continued. He couldn't wait to go home to Selene, even though she was pretty crabby from all the wedding planning she had to do. Their wedding was tomorrow, so things in the palace and kingdom were crazy. But, it was the good kind of crazy. The exited kind of crazy, that meant the kingdom was ready for an empress.

Kai unlocked the door, and the lovely scent of car exhaust hit his nose. The car Selene and Kai have been working on was nearly complete. All it needed was a paint job, and that was it.

Kai looked around, after recovering from the hideous smell. The room was completed remodeled, and it looked amazing. The walls were white, accented with a touch of silver. The Emperor's suite had been completely remodeled, to be one home. The living room, was an old sitting room, of which the wall had been knocked out, and rebuilt. There were stairs leading up to Kai and Selene's room.

Below their room, there were three other rooms, meant for the kids. That was to the right. To the left, there was a kitchen and bathroom, as well as a playroom. The couches and coffee table sat in the center of the room, with a netscreen on the mantle, with all of the pictures.

On the giant couch, sat the crew members, and all of their little ones. Scarlet and Wolf had their little baby girl, Maha Michelle Kesley. She was born in April, on the 4th. She was getting her mother's red hair, and her dad's green eyes. She was already a month old, and looking like it. Selene and Kai had watched her, for Wolf and Scarlet to get together.

Now, there were the Thorne's, who had a premature baby. He and Cress survived, but barley. Kai and Selene took care of him, until he was six weeks old, and Cress was able to care for him. His name was Leo Dimitri Thorne, and he was a mere 4 pounds when he was born. Selene learned to love the little child as her own.

Jacin and Winter, had gotten married that January, right after Selene's birthday. It was a beautiful winter wedding, and many Lunars attended. The wedding was a very peaceful and romantic one, much to Jacin's discomfort. Right before coming over to prepare for Selene's wedding, they announced they were having a baby as well.

Now, there were Kai and Selene. They had smoothed things over in their relationship, because of what Lydia do, to try and break them up. The trust Selene had for Kai was restored, and they were happy to finally be married.

Lydia caused no trouble, as far as the prison was concerned, which, scared Selene. Knowing this lady had Blackburn blood, meant that she was every bit capable of causing world distress. Selene just hoped it wouldn't be on their wedding day.

Selene and Kai were Peony's foster family, until their baby was born. Because they needed to wait until that had an heir, and they wanted to get Peony out of that situation as soon as possible, they decided to foster her. She was allowed to see her family, which included her mom, dad, aunts, uncles, grandma and grandpa. Selene knew how hard it was to grow up without a family, and she didn't want Peony to have to go through the same thing.

*******************************************

Kai and Selene had put a lot into finding the things, to create the wedding of their dreams. Planning the decor, doing the guest list, inviting ambassadors and other important people, and getting the minister. They had chosen Prime Minister Bromstad, just for the heck of it. And they were quite happy with their decision.

Kai and Selene had the crew over for dinner, for thew wedding rehearsal. Konn Torin was Kai's best man, while Thorne called himself "Head Groomsman" just because he felt like he needed to be in charge. He was taking care of a lot of the wedding decor for the crew. He would be obeying the colors of blue and grey for Selene, much to his disdain. He thought Selene would like different colors, but she was adamant on what she wanted.

Selene's favorite part (besides the groom) of the wedding, was her dress (unbelievably). It was a ball gown, but it was beautiful. It was pure white, with the right amount of beading. The skirt flowed out beneath her, and she was the picture of perfection when she wore it. She had a hair clip that belonged to her mother, that would pin to her veil. Her hair would be in a bun on the top of her head. Her bouquet would have blue and white flowers,put together with ribbon.

Selene went to a shop in town to find it, and the minute she tried it on, she loved it. It was perfect, and Kai would love it,which was important as well.

At the rehearsal, all of the crew members lined up in their perspective order. First, Kai walks up. Then, Konn Torin and Peony, who was matron of honor. Then, it was Kesleys, Thornes, Clays, and finally, Selene and her dad. The order was just what Selene wanted.

After the rehearsal, the crew sat down to dinner. They talked about times past, and the revolution. Selene excused herself and the girls, and they went upstairs to Selene's room.

When they closed the door, Selene told them the plan. Soon, they were perfecting Selene's glamour, and made sure it would really fool the guys.

Selene came down the stairs so gracefully, and instantly, the guys turned to her. The door shut behind her, as the girls made if look like they were trapped.

Kai's face went pale, as he immediately recognized who Selene portrayed. "Queen, Queen Levana?" Kai said, jumping to his feet, and going pale. He approached Levana, and took her hand. Selene smiled, and looked him in the eye.

"My dear husband, how good of you to throw this party for me," Selene said, gesturing to the room showing her perfectly white teeth. Kai stumbled back, and asked.

"Levana, what do you want?"

"My dear husband Kaito, I want an heir," Selene said, dying inside of laughter. All of the people froze, until Selene couldn't take it anymore. She and the girls burst out laughing. They all hugged their better halves, and left to their rooms, for a good night's sleep, to start the day ahead.