Kitty❤

Nirvana's POV

As I walked out of school, I checked my notifications. The norm my ex Ivan texting me and Keven making sure I was alright since Ivan wouldnt stop bothering me and my boyfriend was on tour but didnt tell when he was coming back even if they added dates and probably finished the concerts. I see an average sized guy with black clothes and a black beanie on and I'm doubting that its my kitty. "Kitty?!" the guy turned around "pickle!!!!" Ricky yelled as I jumped in his arms and he spun me around. I giggled and he put me down "I missed you so much" I said "me too, I finally get to be with my beautiful girlfriend" he says kissing me passionately on the lips "baby, I know you missed me, but would you like to go on the next tour with us???"

I smiled "of course, I would love to get out of this hell and spend at least a month with you and the guys" I said smiling, pressing my forehead to his and I heard someone scoff... Of corse it was my ex. "So percise, like your mum would let you go with Ricky on tour, plus there are two months left of school, I'd doubt it she'll let you go" Ivan said Ricky let go of me and started walking towards Ivan "did you hear something Ricky? If you did it's not worth it" I pulled my kitten back "let's go to my house darling we don't need this shit" he kissee my forehead "let me call mum, then can you take me home and get clothes?" he wrapped his arms around my waist "anxious are we? But I will take you home to get clothes" he said kissing my ear.

"Hi mum, just got out of school, Ricky came for me, I was asking if I can stay over at his house tonight?" I said and I heard her breath in through the other line "oh my, I'm glad he's back, of course you can stay over, just be safe" she said so calmly and lovely, I smiled "okay I will, love you, thank you" I said and hung up my phone. I turned in Ricky's touch "she said yes, hehe" I blushed as I rubbed my nose against Ricky's and I roamed my hands over his chest and his waist. "Anxious aren't we?" I smiled and nodded my head "I can't wait to get home with you, I want you right now" I whispered the last part "let's go home honey" Ricky said sexily. He held my hand as we made our way to his car, he opened the door for me and grabbed my bag for me. He then put my bag in the backseat and got inb he started the car and drove off to his house.

What do you think will happen next??? Stay tuned to see what happens in the next chapter.
💀