Practice and Snacks

Ricky's POV

Today I swear that all this drama was so much bullshit with Nirvana's ex, Tom. I swear that I destroyed my sitting room when we got home and she told me what happened with Hendricks. I almost punched the wall and she came up to me and hugged me, it took me a moment to relax and calm down in her arms. We went to her house so she can pack for tour and headed to Chris's house. We were there Ryan asked Eva out finally and I expected Nirvana to give in because I kept poking her with my boner on her ass. We did it in Chris's guest room it was pretty steamy because there was people in the house. *smiles evilly* When we got home she said she didn't get enough from our event at Chris's house so then I kissed her passionately and layed her on the bed.

Next day

Nirvana's POV

I wake up in my Kitty's arms, I stretched but Ricky wouldn't budge to wake up. I heard his phone go off, but then he wakes up... Well alright. He checked it quick and we said our good mornings "band practice today and Sunday" he said to me shortly knowning what I was going to ask. I smiled "but only those two days?" I asked worried he nodded "yeah but maybe we'll have more practice before we leave and then we still have time on ths bus and on sound check, plus we are peforming the songs we did previous tour" he said putting his face in my neck. I smiled and giggled.

At the giraffe's house, I was eating their snacks. I wish Eva was here but her dad is still kind of in an unstable condition. Gaia and Kylie were here but we were laughing on what kinky fails we have done with our boyfriends. I told them that I was a little scared but not too much to get pregnant from Ricky. They were all happy and excited if Ricky and I have a baby, we were talking about baby things and things like that. They all came in to the living room my phone went off, it was Eva saying that her dad is in stable condition and that she was heading over here.

"Yes!" I said, everyone looked at me all weird "Eva texted me that she's coming" I said "omg great!" Ryan yelled. I kept eating the snacks but went to the kitchen, then I was drinking Ricky's last Rockstar. "Are you drinking my Rockstar?" Ricky asked and I smiled "psshh no, this is mine" I said and he just went back to whatever he was doing. Everyone was chilling in the living room and I was still eating the snacks out of the bowl in the kitchen. Chris came in, Ricky trailing behind him, Chris tried to reach inside the bowl but I smacked his hand away "get your own" I growled.

"Okay fine but next time I go to your house I'm eating your snacks" he said putting his hands up in the air. I stuck my tounge out "Nirvana Veil Horror Olson why did you drink my last Rockstar?!" Ricky said sternly as I chuged the last of it "nooo" I chuckled. He turned from the fridge and raised his eyebrow, I still giggled. He came towards me slowly and I threw the empty can at him. He came a little faster and I started to run... We ran all over the house until we were running down the stairs, Ricky was out of air and I was laughing my ass off. I opened the door and tackled Eva since I ran out, we laughed and went inside. "What was that for" Eva asked "Ricky was chasing me and I didn't see you were at the door" I said as I leaned over the island and she sat on the stool.

We chilled in the living room ate chicken wings and then started watching a movie. Everone crashed and I went to the kitchen to look for poptarts... When I heated them up and started to eat them, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned to see Ricky smiling, I kissed him passionately  and got lost in the kiss.

Ricky's POV

Band practice is over so we all go up from the basement to the kitchen and saw Nirvana drinking a rockstar. I hope it's not the last one, Eva is on her way I'm glad she is coming so she can meet Gaia and Kylie. As we watched a movie everyone fell asleep, so did I and I didnt feel Nirvana by my side. She was in the kitchen eating poptarts, I kissed her and we got lost in the kiss. We let go of the kiss and we smiled as she put her forehead against mine "that was my last rockstar wasn't it?" I asked softly. She nodded "yeah it was, I was craving a rockstar that's why I drank it" my pickle said we chuckled and I kissed her again. "I could buy more don't worry" I said as I lift her onto the island, I pressed her against my boner and she moaned. I layed her down and kissed down her body, I lifted her and walked up the stairs to the guest room.

Nirvana's POV

Ricky was so horny that he turned me on too, we are coming down the stairs from the guest room. We entered the living room seeing Ryan awake "yo we're taking off" Ricky said "alright man, careful text us when you're home and Nirv, Eva and I will spend the night here okay?" Ryan said as I hugged him. "Okay, just take care of her like she's your life" he smiled an nodded. Chris woke up and we said our good byes... This past few days that Ricky has came back I've been feeling sexually excited around him I guess because we were apart from each other for two months and half.

Sunday, surprisingly Eva spend the whold day with us and now we are all just chilling inside. We had to move band practice inside due to a random cold front that occurred today. For the rest of the week band practice was still scheduled and Eva is able to come yay. But the girls can't, great news though... I get to help out during practices which makes me feel more part of the Motionless In White family and crew.

Ricky's POV

Always being sexually excited is something you don't want to experience sometimes. You don't want to experience this because you have sex too much and it tires you out, especially of you have band practice. Saturday was a tiring day but today jeez I mean Nirvana and I haven't had sex and I bet she doesn't or I haven't planned to have sex cuz I am so tired. We had to move band practice inside since there was a cold front that hit randomly. I am glad Eva could stay for weeks practice and that my pickle is going to help out and feels like she is even more of a bigger part of the MIW family and a crew member. We are just chilling but I know that we will have the girls on the road with us besides Eva, I just wish her father would get even more better so she doesn't have to go through this.

Ricky and Nirvana's POV

As we got home all we did was go to sleep. Dexter meowed and meowed because he didnt have food but I'll give him in the morning. The meowing stopped and he just layed down inbetween us and went to sleep. Tomorrow we have to see what else we have to pack or what we have to pack for tour. I hope this tour goes well and amazing, I know fans will love it because we are a great band and never let them down! Now this week is going to be interesting.

💀