Sound Check

Nirvana's POV

I run to the Denny's entrance and impatiently wait for the guys and the others to get off the bus. Ricky is walking slow "come on Ricky! I'm hungry!" I said yelling as he came and grabbed my hand. "Babe, calm down the food is not going anywhere" he said caressing my cheek. I smiled "kay but you walk too slow" I said whining, we then walked inside and got a lot of ugly stares because of our appearance but who cares.

"Table for 10" I said to the hostess. She got the menus and sat us down in the back where there was a big booth. I sat next to Ricky obviously and Ghost sat on the other side of him beating Rox to it, she just huffed and rolled her eyes. Everyone just got comfortable and the waitress came with a smile asking us what we wanted to drink. Apparently she was a fan of our band and asked us for our autographs. As we ate Kylie and Gaia came and sat with us to eat as well and Chris would tell us how we would sleep in the bunks.

We finished eating and all of us pitched in for the bill, but Rox was not in favor to pay. Bitch. As we got inside the bus everyone was chatting about how excited they are for the tour and wondering how the sleeping chart is. "okay, crew members you know the drill, but Nirvana and Rox come with the guys and I" Chris says. Rox just looks at me thinking I was going to go sleep in the crew members bus and she could sleep in my kitty's bus without my supervision. Oh fuck no.

Ricky's POV

So the ride to Wilkes-Barre was bumpy and also full of Nirvana getting upset with Rox. I just wish Rox will respect more, like my pickles peace when we were enjoying the quietness of the living area. So Denny's was fun even though my baby ate a lot, I mean it is good but I get scared because she has a small tummy and I don't want her to throw up. The worse part was when Rox kept staring at me and Nirvana dirty, but more at Nirvana because she is best friends with Kylie and Gaia. As we were in the bus Chris told Nirvana and Rox to come with us to the bunks oh great this must be good. I hope Rox just doesn't disturb Nirvana when shes asleep or just resting in her bunk.

As we made our way to the bunks, Nirvana was holding my hand and waited for what Chris had to say. We were all nervous.

Nirvana's POV

We made it to the bunk area as I held Rickle Pickle's hand. We were all nervous to see who slept where. "Okay on the left top first bunk will be Ryan, the second Ghost, the bottom Vinny. The next section will be me on the top and Ricky you are the second bunk, below you will be Kylie." Chris said pointing to the bunks. Next on the right side top will be Rox, second would be Nirvana and on the bottom will be Gaia" now I will not change or move anyone to another bunk you are stuck like this, and one thing no sex on the bus when everyone is on here. Any questions?" said Chris sternly. We just nodded our heads "oh and yes you can decorate your bunks they're yours" he said and smiled.

We then situated our things in our bunks, I found some old Halloween stuff in one of the closets. I got the stuff and decorated my bunk and it looked so cool with all the lights, jackolantern and bat stickers and black sheets. It was perfect, I put my stuffed animal in the middle of the bed it was a stuffed giraffe Ricky gave me on our month anniversary.

They stopped at Dollar Tree, I then jumped off the bed to go to the living area seeing Ricky run inside the bus. He had all my favorite things and his Rockstar and Rockstar for me too. "Ricky's gotta have his Rockstar" I said smirking as he labeled our stuff "you know it" he said. I just nodded and waited for the others.

At the venue, ughh we had to unpack everything but it was funny because one of the crew members almost fell going down the ramp. It was raining and everyone was slipping and almost falling, Ricky would get me by the waist and would spin me around since it was slippery. I almost dropped the guitars one of the times Ricky spun me around.

Ricky's POV

Going to the venue and unpacking was kind of fun because since it was raining I would spin Nirvana around, she almost dropped the guitars and Kyle the manager got upset. I would kiss her under the rain, it was so romantic and honestly I make her happier than Ivan. I will never break her heart. So now we have to be inside but the rain was fun and so romantic for my pickle and I. I can't wait to marry her one day and have kids with her.

Nirvana's POV

In the rain Ricky would kiss me but it all ended cuz we had to go inside to set up. After we set up everything I had Ricky's guitar wraped around me tuning it and playing it. "Can you please test the microphone?" the mic tech Alexander asked. I nodded "Whats up Wilkes-Barre" I said as you could barley hear my voice "again please" Alexander asked "Ricky, I'm going to steal your guitar" I said as I played with it. "Again horror" Alexander said "Rickle Pickle" I said but my voice boomed and everyone got scared, but they would laugh at what I would say.

I was playing a riff and then started playing a  break down. "Nirvana this time keep talking and then sing" Alexander said "Ricky is my cute baby, he is my smol bean, he is my little horror that I love to hold at night" I said "is he good in bed!" the manager yelled out, I blushed "yes he's really good in bed thank you for asking" I said and giggled. I turned to Rox seeing her pissed as I still played the guitar.

"Ricky I love you and I want to marry you" I said and everyone awwed and smiled. "Okay Nirvana you can sing now please" Alex said and I gave him a thumbs up. "So tell me dear can your heart still break if it already stopped beating, so tell me dear can your heart still break if it already stopped beating" I sang and then stopped playing the guitar. "Babe now you play it" I handed Ricky his guitar "wow Nirvana I didnt know you could sing, but Ricky now sing and Nirvana sing with him" Alexander said.

After we sang it was Chris' turn to sing and Ghost too. Ryan tested his guitar, but of course Rox didnt tune it correctly so I helped him and fixed it correctly. Ghost was playing his bass and it was perfect also Vinny with his drums. After sound check we went backstage to see the other bands and the set list for the concert. We saw Slipknot, Marylin Manson, Falling In Reverse omg they're so gorgeous.

Marlyin is cool just like Chris he is a chilled out guy, so is Corey Taylor and omg Ronnie is so funny and also chill. The set list is Reincarnate, Immaculate Misconception, Abigail, Whatever Dont Push The Red Button, America, To Keep from Getting Burned, Devil's Night and Ghost In The Mirror. Gosh all my favorite songs I took a pic so I can remember it. We all sat in the little dressing room and in came in Rox with Cody, Kyle and Alexander.

"Nirvana, I have something very important to tell you" Chris said and my heart started pounding fast I think Ricky could even hear it since he was sitting next to me. "Yes, what is it Chris?" I said in a shaky and worried voice "well since I heard you sing and you sing beautifully, would you like to sing with me, echo with Ricky and Ghost?" he asked and smiled. I gasped "oh my god yes of course I'll make you proud and make you and the fans happy" I said as I jumped up and hugged Chris.

Ricky's POV

Sound check was so cool because my baby sang so beautiful, I was the only one in the band to know she sang. I don't know where she learned to play those riffs and break downs. We got to meet and greet Marlyin Manson, Slipknot, and Falling In Reverse they are so cool and my baby was so happy to meet them she loves Falling In Reverse. Chris asked her to sing with us and honestly I think that Nirvana singing with us will be so cool and get her voice out there, the fans would be so happy.

I really want the whole band to practice with her and me singing with her. I hope none of the bands are practicing so we can briefly go over the songs with Nirvana. I am so happy and excited I know she will do great helping us out on stage. But one problem. Rox is jealous.

Nirvana's POV

Is Rox jealous that I get to sing with the guys? Well why don't I make this interesting. "Chris can we please practice so I can be good at singing with you guys" I said "ughh" everyone heard Rox say as she rolled her eyes and walked out slamming the door furious. Well then, "well everyone is finished rehearsing so we can go pratice" Chris said and I smiled. "Yayy!!!!" I screamed and we headed to the stage.

💀