He knows their love is at best

(A/N): I know you could barley see the picture but that's Dexter and Ricky

Nirvana's POV

We got to Ricky's house and I smiled at his huge house "I haven't been here in forever" I said in a gasp. Ricky narrowed his perfectly black eyebrows "what do you mean?" he did hand gestures as he asked "I haven't been here since you left" I bowed my head and he lifted it. "Are you serious?" he asked and I nodded "you need a key to stay here, I don't want you staying home alone, when your mom is away so I'm going to give you keys, so you can come whenever you want" Ricky said.

I smiled and we kissed, "I forgot that my ex girlfriend made me trust her to take care of Dexter" I rolled my eyes "I hate her so much, plus I could take care of Dexter now, I know you wanted to take care of him this tour but I think she or your mom has to take care of him" I said. He nodded "I know but we'll figure it out, let's go inside" he grabbed my bag from the back and got me out of the car bridal style. I laughed the whole way to the front step, he opened the door and then he put me on the kitchen counter. He poped kissed me "Im going to look for Dexter" I said as he read the not on the counter top "okay" he said nodding and I kissed his forehead. I slipped of the counter and went to go look for the kitty.

Ricky's POV

As I set Nirvana on the kitchen counter, I look down to see a note written from my ex Jessica. It just ruined my whole day, I read it and it said that she was glad she took care of Dexter and hope we can get back together. Ughhh I hate her so much, she's so annoying; my phone rang. It is Jess so I didnt answer she also texted me, she kept calling and texting so I yelled, I put Nirvana's bag down and just turned of my phone.

Nirvana's POV

I found Dexter upstairs on his bed so I picked him up and kissed him, and I heard Ricky scream "come Dexter let's see why daddy screamed" I said and kissed him again. I got down the last step carefully since I almost fell off the second to the last step. I walked into the kitchen "babe is everything okay???" I asked Ricky as I swayed Dexter in my arms "yes, love, hey Dexter" Ricky gave me a half smile. I smiled because I got an idea, I put the kitty down "kitten why don't we go upstairs and relax?" I said and hugged Ricky, but trailed my hands down to his butt and squeezed it. He smiled and chuckled a little.

"Oh, I see you can't wait to get physically intimate" Ricky said and I chuckled and I started for the stairs. "Not if you can catch me Horror" I ran up the stairs, as I got to the last step I headed to his room, I opened the door and ran inside. Ricky caught up to me hugged me from behind laughing, I turned around still laughing and I crashed my lips into his. My phone started ringing, without breaking the kiss I checked my phone seeing Ivan calling and texting me asking what I was doing with Ricky or where I was at. I put my phone on vibrate and threw it across the room. Ricky then layed me down on the bed and got on top of me and started kissing me from my neck all the way down to my abdomen.

He then started to undo my belt from my jeans. He pulled them down along with my panties, he kissed down to my core I moaned and he came back up and took off my shirt. I smiled and I flipped him over to his back, and I took off his shirt, I kissed down his pale chest down to where his belt buckle was at and I undid it to take off his pants. I then mouthed him through his underwear, he growled, got me up and flipped me over he then fingered me and then I lowered his underwear to pump his length. When he got enough he removed my hands and pushed inside of me slowly.

I arched my back in pleasure, "uh ah, ricky" I moaned and he smiled he then started thrusting in and out of me slowly but deeply. "Ricky faster" I said as I clenched the sheets arching my back "alright baby" he said growling in my ear. He went faster I need him to go more rough, but I never felt so good having sex with Ricky, it was like we connected very well. "More rough please kitten" I moaned, "I'll do whatever makes you feel better darling" Ricky said seductively. He went more rough "ughhh Nirvana, damn baby you're so wet" Ricky said I flipped him over to his back and I took control "ughh Ricky, yeah daddy" I said moaning and he smiled as I called him Daddy.

We heard a crash downstairs and we stopped our activities. "Did you hear that?" I said panting. "Yeah, it's probably Dexter, that silly cat" Ricky said and we went back to having sex. As we were getting closer to our climax our moans got louder. "Ughh Ricky, I love you" I moaned very loud as I came all over his dick "uhh I love you Nirvana" Ricky moaned as he came inside me, I got off from him and flopped on the bed beside him. I smiled and chuckled "that was so great, I felt like we connected even more" I said as I cuddled up with him "I know, I feel like we did it with all our love, with everything we've got" Ricky said and I nodded.

Ricky and I started making out and got on top of him. "Ivan dude I told you they might be upstairs, they need privacy, they're together now" I heard Chris say. I just narrowed my eyebrows but didn't stop kissing Ricky "I knew you were fucking him" I heard Ivan say. I gasped and covered my body more than it was with the cover. "What are you doing here? Leave us alone" I said as I got off from Ricky and got dressed. Chris then came in running "how did you get in here?" Rick asked angry as he put on his clothes "the front door, I hit Chris on the stomach so he let go of the keys and I got in" Ivan said with a smirk.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Ricky asked as he went towards Ivan "to see where Nirvana was and what she was doing" Ivan said shruging. "Get out of here, but give me the keys" Ricky said getting closer to Ivan "no" Ivan said and started walking away "Ghost!" I yelled then Chris and Ghost stood at the door. "If you don't leave me alone especially Ricky I swear I will have Ghost do something to get you away from us, now give me the keys and get out" I told Ivan sternly. He then gave me the keys and left "well what the fuck" I said exhaling "its going to be okay" Ricky said kissing my forehead.

Next chapter will be the decision that Nirvana will make to tell her mum going on tour with Ricky.

💀