Never Had A Friday Like This

Ricky's POV

After I left Nirvana's school I went to go get a new phone, I had to upgrade anyways. So I didnt really take long but then Nirvana send me a text saying that she was in the principals office. I asked her why, I was so worried about her she said she didn't know and I just said okay I was also pissed thinking it was Ivan or Tom that got her in there. I began driving towards my house to feed Dexter and I was getting a call. It was Nirvana's principal, he said he wanted to talk to me about Nirvana, ughh now what are they going to make up from her...

As I knocked on the principals door he opened it. Nirvana walked up to me kissed me and hugged me and she was crying so I wiped her tears "get me out of here now please" she whispered to me. I got her hand and sat down next to her.... The principal then explained all the bullshit drama about what happened with the pussy ass of Tom during lunch and he suspended Nirvana for a week but she doesn't go to school cause of the tour so it doesn't count. I excused her for the rest of the day, and I told her to tell me everything that happened in there with the principal in there because she was crying. I took the long way home Nirvana put on her sweeter and was texting and crying, I swear I am going to tell mama Veil about this and do something about it because she was crying. No one I mean no one is going to hurt my Nirvana.

Nirvana's POV

The car ride home was silent. I was sobbing and Ricky was rubbing my thigh with one of his hands and he clenched the wheel with the other he also looked very angry, I guess since I was crying. As he pulled up to the drive way, I know now that I have to spill the beans to Ricky. He got off the car, got my bag,unbuckled my seat bealt and got me out of the car bridle style. I burried my face in his neck and still sobbed a little, he went up to the sitting room he has and sat me on the couch.

I tucked my legs up to my chin, held them and stopped sobbing. He put my bag down and then sat on the coffee table in front of me. "Nirvana, its all over now. Can you please tell me what happened and why you were crying?" Ricky said calmly with a sigh. I let out a shaky breath that I was holding in "Hendricks was saying bad stuff to me and pointed out my morgue cut" my eyes teared up. Ricky got up, he grasped the glass vase and threw it at the wall making me jump "what else did he say?" he said through gritted teeth. "That he wishes I was dead and that he hates emos" Ricky flipped the coffee table over and tears ran down my cheeks "I'm going to literally press charges and kill him" Ricky said loud and threw more things at the wall scaring Dexter. Dexter meowed and ran off.

Ricky was about to punch the wall, I got off the couch and ran to hug him. I wrapped my arms tight around his torso and then he took a moment to get relaxed in my arms. "Babe, calm down I love you" I said more loud than I was talking before "I love you, come let's go to your house and pack for tour" he said kissing the top of my head... At my house I had to fucking do laundry and pack. I got everything and we headed to Chris' house since there was going to be a band meeting. I left my stuff in the car, Ricky and I walked in and everyone was in the living room "hey guys" everyone said we smile and I see Eva sitting on Ryan's lap. Jeez just date already.

"Hey" I said hugging everyone "hi my little horror Chris said "hi my little ghost" Ghost said. I smiled when they called me by my nicknames "turtle can I steal Ryan for a bit from you?" I asked Eva (her nickname is turtle cuz she has blue green hair). "Sure go for it" she got off Ryan's lap, Ryan and I go to the kitchen where the chicken wings are at! I guess they barley got them and were waiting for Ricky and I to eat. "So Sitkowski you and my best friend? Do you like her?" I asked him, he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck "yes, I like her a lot, but I dont know how to win her heart" he said sadly.