Daddy

Ricky's POV

I didn't mean to have sex with Rox, I was drunk and probably forced me to have sex with her. Now my relationship is ruined, Nirvana hates me now she drove off somewhere but I don't know where. The guys, her friends and girls went to look for her but there was no sign of her. I called Angelo, Kelly, Balz and Ryan Ashley I even had to call Ivan, Keven and Thomas oh and to top it off the Pierce The Veil guys. I am so sick and worried for her. I haven't slept, the guys helped me clean up the house and all I have been doing is crying.

Its morning already well 5 am, and right now I'm calling her but her phone goes to voice mail. I gotta go look for her, I don't care if I haven't slept, ate or showered I just dont care Im going to go find my baby. I got up from the bed grabbed my phone and keys and started running down the stairs "where are you going?" Ghost asked running out of my house and driving off real fast.

I need to find her and fix this. I hate Rox for doing this to us, I don't want her to get into bad habits again. As I drove to I don't know where I cried and cried until I got to one of the two places I really never thought of going before. I got off my car and rang the door bell and there stood Ivan.

Nirvana's POV

As I wake up it's 7 am and my phone is ringing and blowing up with notifications. It was the same people calling me and texting me from yesterday. I called my mum saying Ricky and I broke up but I will tell her why later. I put my phone to charge and went to take a shower. I was so angry but still sad for what Ricky did to me. I didn't bother blow drying my hair so I changed quick and texted him asking if he wanted to meet up at his hotel and then going to Starbucks to talk. He said yes and I packed up all my things, checked out and drove off to his hotel.

It wasn't too far from mine. When I parked I asked him to send me the room number but I put on a sweater and some glasses on so people would recognize me. I took off my ring and put it inside my duffle bag and I saw the room. The number was the same as mine 116 hehe. I got all my stuff and fast walked into the prestigious hotel fuck he got money. Just kidding so do I. I ran into the elevator and hit the second floor button.

I walked off real fast from the elevator and looked for his room. I knocked on his door and he opened the door shirtless!? "Nirvana" he gasped and we hugged tightly "TJ" I mumbled crying into his six pack chest. "Come in" he says gestering to his hotel room "thanks, can I ask you something?" I said shyly "yes of course anything" he said lifting my chin "can I stay here with you for the few days your staying?" I asked "of course baby girl, you're always welcome with me and my house" he said.

I hugged him again "thanks so much, just please don't tell anyone where I am please" I say "okay I won't, but let me just shower and change so we can get some coffee" he says and I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I put my stuff down and sat on his bed, of course my phone started blowing up and muted the notifications. I layed down on the bed and cuddled up into the sheets and it smelled like TJ's cologne.

"Nirv, Nirvana, wake up" I heard Teej whisper into my ear "baby girl? Wake up" he says and I inhale and exhale to wake up. "Let's go get coffee?" he asks me "mhmm" I say nodding. He picked me up bridal style to walk out the door. "Oh wait your glasses and your phone" he says giggling he gets them "my purse" I say sheepishly and I pick it up and we head out to go to Starbucks.

TJ invited me to go see their show and their sound check at the venue they're playing at. I just left on my outfit I put on in the morning and headed to the hotel to get Teejs clothes. At the venue their sound check was great and I met Tonight Alive and PVIRS, they are cool people especially Jenna and Lynn. Near the show I saw that I didn't pack any makeup at all so one of the makeup artists asked if she could do my makeup and I told her yes. She did a Motionless In White kind of makeup and I loved it "thank you Jane" I said and she nodded "no problem" and I left to go see where TJ is at.

I saw him near the stage "TJ!" I yelled and he turned around and I ran to him "you look beautiful like always" he says excitedly. He hugged me "thank you" I say and I look at his lips and he does the same to mine and I licked my lips. He leaned down and I leaned foward, I wanted this right now. Our lips connected, he grabbed me by the waist to pull me closer to him and I grasped him by the biceps. I moaned into the kiss and so did TJ, and we let go of the kiss when he had to go on stage.

After the show we went back to the hotel so we shower and eat something. First we ate then decided to hop in the shower together, it got pretty steamy in there. I wish it went further and hey dont judge or hate Ricky and I are not together anymore. In bed getting comfty I cuddled with Teej and my breathing tickled his side. We giggled and started kissing again I straddled him and grinded on his now hard rock cock.

We basically ripped off our clothes and TJ got a condom and pushed inside me. He turned us over where he was on top of me "oh Teej, deeper" I said and gripped the sheets "oh baby girl your so tight" he said groaning thrusting deeper. Our moans filled the room and the bed squeaked "faster daddy, faster" I moaned loudly "daddy, daddy I'm going to cum" I said as my legs trembled and the knot in my stomach tightened.

"Cum for me baby girl, you've been a good girl cum for daddy" he said seductivley. I moaned until I reached my climax "ugh TJ" I yelled "I'm cuming baby" TJ said grunting "come daddy" I said as his thrusts got sloppier. He came while I was ridding out my high and he flopped on the bed next to me. Now to sleep "good night baby girl" TJ said "good night daddy" I said. Good night little Horrors and Ghosts mama loves you.

Ricky's POV

I've looked all over for Nirvana even at Thomas' house. I called her mom and almost flew to Florida and I can't find her anywhere and there is one more person that I need to get in contact with tomorrow. TJ he probably knows where she's at, I miss her so does Dexter, her friends, the guys and girls. Eva, Ryan, Ghost and Vinny got sick because they miss Nirvana so much. I got home "where have you been?" Chris said standing up from the couch and I said nothing "I have been calling you all day Richard! Ricky talk to me man!" he said insisting. I just walked up the stairs to my room, locking the door, crawling inside the bed in her side and cuddling with the giraffe I gave her. I didnt sleep I just cried... I haven't ate showered, changed or even spoken a word. I will not do so until I find her.

💀